South Korea vs Portugal Dream11 Prediction: In their final FIFA World Cup group-stage encounter, Portugal will face South Korea. After defeating Uruguay and Ghana, Fernando Santos’ team will be the overwhelming favourites to defeat South Korea because they have already advanced to the knockout round and just need one point to ensure they finish first in Group H. South Korea began their World Cup quest with a draw versus Uruguay but fell to Ghana 3-2 in the next round despite demonstrating a tremendous will to come back. If Ghana loses to Uruguay, there is still a chance for South Korea. If South Korea and Uruguay both prevail in their respective games, it might come down to a three-way battle of goal differential.
Check out the Dream11 Top Fantasy Predictions for the Korea vs Portugal encounter.
In this blog, you will know the complete details about the squads of both KOR vs POR FIFA WC dream11 team experts and much more.
Let’s look at the Dream 11 prediction for today’s KOR vs POR FIFA World Cup Group match.
South Korea vs Portugal Dream11 Prediction for FIFA WC 2022
|Match||South Korea vs Portugal – Group H | FIFA World Cup|
|Date||Friday, December 2nd, 2022.|
|Time||8:30 PM IST|
|Venue||Education City Stadium, Qatar|
Must Picks for Today’s Dream11 Team Prediction | Today’s Dream11 Team for South Korea vs Portugal
- Cristiano Ronaldo: The Portuguese skipper is the obvious pick in this one, who scored in the opening game. He’ll be looking to get his name into the scoresheet.
- Son Heung-min: is yet to open his scoring tally in the world cup. Let’s see if can become a hero in this one.
- Bruno Fernandez: The attacking midfielder netted twice in the previous campaign against Uruguay.
- Cho Gue-Sung: will be looking to stun the Santos side who has scored 2 goals in the tournament so far. Let’s see what he’ll do in this one.
KOR vs POR Possible Playing XI in FIFA World Cup Group H
- South Korea: Kim Seung-Gyu, Kim Moon-hwan, Kim Min-Jae, Kim Young-gwon, Kim Jin-Su, Hwang In-beom, Jung Woo-young, Na Sang-ho, Lee Kang-in, Son Heung-min; Cho Gue-Sung
- Portugal: Diogo Costa, Diogo Dalot, Antonio Silva, Ruben Dias, Raphael Guerreiro, Joao Palhinha, William Carvalho; Bernardo Silva, Joao Felix, Rafael Leao; Cristiano Ronaldo
Dream11 Tips and Tricks for Today’s FIFA WC Match | South Korea vs Portugal Dream11 Prediction
- Goalkeepers: Diogo Costa
- Defenders: Diogo Dalot, Ruben Dias, Kim Min-Jae, Kim Jin-Su
- Midfielders: Bernardo Silva (Vice-captain), Ruben Neves, Lee Kang-in
- Attackers: Son Heung-min, Cristiano Ronaldo (Captain), Cho Gue-sung.
MY DREAM11 PREDICTION
South Korea haven’t won a single game in their group while the CR7’s side has won both of their opening games. Hence, given their recent form, Portugal is expected to win this one, with a scoreline of 3-1.
Where to watch South Korea vs Portugal FIFA World Cup 2022 match?
Catch live-action of South Korea vs Portugal on the Jio cinema app.