Hero ISL 2021 – SCEB vs MCFC Dream11 Prediction: Last night, Jamshedpur FC won a thrilling 3-2 encounter against NorthEast United. Deshorn Brown’s brace wasn’t enough to clinch a point from Red steelers. Today it might be yet another one-sided match, with bottom leaders East Bengal facing Mumbai City. Mumbai will be the league leaders once again if they manage to win this one, while it will be a tough ride for Bengal, who’ll be still at the bottom if they manage to win. Nevertheless, let’s look at both sides.
The ISL 2021-22 season has been a nightmare for SC East Bengal. They are the only squad that has failed to win a game this season. SC East Bengal is currently in last place in the table, with only five points from nine games.
Mumbai City FC
Mumbai City FC, on the other side, has done exceptionally well, finishing second in the table after winning five of their nine games thus far. The Islanders, on the other hand, have gone winless in their previous three games and will be looking to break that streak.
SCEB vs MCFC Dream11 Prediction | Match details
|Venue||Tilak Maidan Stadium, Vasco|
|Date||7 January, Friday|
|Time||7:30 PM IST|
|Possible Playing||East Bengal Predicted XI: Arindam Bhattacharya, Tomislav Mrcela, Adil Khan, Joyner Lourenco, Hira Mondal, Wahengbam Luwang, Sourav Das, Lalrinliana Hnamte, Naorem Singh, Thongkhosiem Haokip, Daniel Chukwu|
Mumbai City FC Predicted XI: Mohammad Nawaz (GK), Rahul Bheke, Amey Ranawade, Vignesh Dakshinamurthy, Mourtada Fall (C), Cassio Gabriel, Ahmed Jahouh, Raynier Fernandes, Lalengmawia, Igor Angulo, Bipin Singh
|Injuries||East Bengal: Perosevic, Sidoel, Franjo Prce|
Mumbai City FC: nil
My Dream 11 Team | SCEB vs MCFC Dream11 Prediction
Nawaz, Bheke, Fall, Mrcela, Adil, Rafique, Dervisevic, Jahouh, Lalengmawia, Chima, Angulo
Dream11 Tips and Tricks for Today’s ISL Match: SCEB vs MCFC Dream11 Predictions
- M. Nawaz (8.5 Cr) is the obvious choice between the sticks who have kept 2 clean sheets and made 18 saves so far.
- R. Bheke (8.5 Cr) has a pass accuracy of 89.27% and has even scored and assisted this season. He’ll be looking to keep his composure.
- M. Fall (9 Cr) will be looking to keep his top-notch form in this fixture who has scored 2 goals and made 34 clearances with 12 interceptions, making him our top pick.
- T. Mrcela (8.5 Cr) needs to bring his A-game in this one if he still dreams to qualify for the playoffs. The Croatian has netted a single goal and has only 8 interceptions.
- F. Prce (9 Cr) is another defender to get his name on the scoresheet, who has made 14 interceptions and 24 clearances. He’ll be looking to keep his composure in this one.
- A. Dervisevic (9 Cr) has netted twice this season but should work more in aerial duels and 1v1 situations, as 8 tackles and 5 interceptions are too low to get him back.
- M. Rafique (9 Cr) has an assist to his name and has also worked hard in terms of defensive duties. With 30 tackles and 9 interceptions, he’ll be hoping to add more to his tally.
- A. Jahouh (9 Cr) has been excellent this season who has 2 goals and 6 assist to his name. With 62 tackles, 21 interceptions, and 16 clearances, he is our top pick.
- Lalengmawia (8.5 Cr) has been a clinical midfielder with a pass accuracy of 85.52%, 44 tackles, and 16 interceptions, thus making him the obvious pick.
- Angulo Albo (10 Cr) is the obvious pick for the attack and is also looking like a true candidate for this season’s golden boot, who has netted 8 goals and has assisted twice,
- D. Chima Chu (8.5 Cr) will be looking to break his deadlock in this one, who has just netted twice this season.