East Bengal vs ATK Mohun Bagan dream11 prediction
SCEB vs ATKMB Dream11 Prediction: Last night FC Goa yet again lost their second fixture with the hands of Jamshedpur, thanks to a brace from Nerijus Valskis. Today ATK Mohan will be looking to continue their winning streak in an epic Kolkata derby against East Bengal. Both ATK Mohun Bagan and SC East Bengal have had clashing starts to the ISL 2021-22 season, with the Mariners starting with a dominant win over Kerala Blasters and the Red & Gold Brigade drawing with Jamshedpur FC.
East Bengal is expected to site the same lineup that faced Jamshedpur FC in their previous match. With just a point, Bengal will try to clinch three points.
ATK Mohun Bagan
Roy Krishna is on fire for ATK Mohun Bagan after scoring three goals in their first ISL game against Kerala Blasters. AKT Mohun Bagan will start Krishna upfront, with the rest of their squad remaining unchanged due to no injury concerns.
SCEB vs ATKMB Dream11 Prediction | Match details
|Venue||Tilak Maidan Stadium, Vasco|
|Date||27 November, Friday|
|Time||7:30 PM IST|
|Possible Playing||East Bengal Predicted XI: Arindam (GK) (C), Mrcela, Prce, Rafique, Hira, Sourav, Angousana, Hnamte, Jairu, Perosevic, Chima|
ATK Mohun Bagan Predicted XI: Amrinder Singh (GK), Kauko, McHugh, Boumous, Singh, Bose, Colaco, Kotal (C), Krishna, Tangri, Rodrigues
|Injuries||East Bengal: nil|
-- Advertisement --
ATK Mohun Bagan: nil
My Dream 11 Team | SCEB vs ATKMB Dream11 Prediction
Amrinder Singh, Tomislav Mrcela, Pritam Kotal, Franjo Prce, Hugo Boumous, Lalrinliana Hnamte, Joni Kauko, Jackichand Singh, Roy Krishna, Liston Colaco, Daniel Chukwu.
Dream11 Tips and Tricks for Today’s ISL Match: SCEB vs ATKMB Dream11 Predictions
- Amrinder Singh has a 69.42 save percentage and has conceded 1.27 goals per game.
- New signing Tomislav Mrcela has already played his first 90 minutes for East Bengal and made 6 clearances. Ever since the beginning, Pritam Kotal has played 98 matches and registered 4 goals and 6 assists.
- East Bengal’s new signing Franjo Prce already made an impact by scoring on his debut. He looks lethal in defence who already has enough experience by playing in Europe.
- The addition of Hugo Boumous by ATKMB makes their squad a star-studded team. He already made an impact in his previous match by scoring 2 goals.
- Lalrinliana Hnamte is another addition by East Bengal who has an average pass accuracy of 75%. Joni Kauko was added by Mohan Bagan just after his country Finland exited from Euro2020. He is an exceptional midfielder who is touted as one of the best signings in ISL.
- Jackichand Singh is considered one of the best midfielders in ISL who has registered 13 goals and 13 assists in 92 matches.
- In attack, Liston Colaco will do the job well. The forward has already registered a goal and an assist in the previous fixture.
- Daniel Chukwu deserves to be in the starting XI who makes a major impact in the attack.
- Roy Krishna is the definite choice to go in for. The Fijian has scored 29 goals and 14 assists in 44 matches. He also won the golden boot and has maintained his form ever since.