OFC vs SCEB Dream11 Prediction: Yesterday, Chennaiyin FC clinched 3 points from poor NorthEast, thanks to a late goal from Anirudh Thapa. With yet another fixture today, Odisha will see East Bengal at 7:30 PM. Odisha FC vs. East Bengal FC will be an intriguing matchup because these two teams have had very separate starts to their ISL seasons. The Kalinga Warriors have played one match and won one, whereas The Red and Gold Brigade have failed to win either of their two matches, with only a draw and a defeat so far.
The Kalinga Warriors have had a promising run of fixtures. They won their first match 3-1, with Javi Hernandez scoring a hat trick. Aridai Cabrera, a forward, then ended the game in injury time with a masterful solo goal. However, Odisha was at the bottom of the league last season and struggled to put a positive spin on their previous season’s matches. This season, however, their team appears to be strong both on paper and on the field. Their new signings are proving to be beneficial, and the team is expected to perform better in the future.
SC East Bengal
The Red and Gold, on the other hand, haven’t been at their best this season. Their first match, against Jamshedpur, ended in a 1-1 tie. However, East Bengal’s recent Kolkata Derby match against ATK Mohun Bagan turned out to be a catastrophe. ATKMB scored three goals in quick succession to take control of the game in the first 30 minutes. East Bengal eventually fell to their archrivals 3-0. East Bengal, on the other hand, will be looking to defeat Odisha FC early in the game.
OFC vs SCEB Dream11 Prediction | Match details
|Venue||Tilak Maidan, Goa|
|Date||30 November, Tuesday|
|Possible Playing||Odisha Predicted XI: Kamaljit Singh (GK); Hendry Antonay, Victor Mongil, Hector Rodas, Lalruatthara; Moirangthem, Javi Hernandez, Vinit Rai; Jerry Mawihmingthanga, Jonathas de Jesus, Nandhakumar Sekar|
SC East Bengal Predicted XI: Suvam Sen (GK); Raju Gaikwad, Franjo Prce, Tomislav Mrcela; Joyner Lourenco, L. Hnamte, Bikash Jairu, Amir Dervisevic; Naorem Mahesh Singh, Antonio Perosevic, Mohammed Rafique
|Injuries||Odisha FC: nil|
-- Advertisement --
SC East Bengal: nil
My Dream 11 Team | OFC vs SCEB Dream11 Prediction
Kamaljit, Adil Khan, V. Mongil, Rodas, Javi Hernandez, Vinit Rai, Dervisevic, Jerry, Jonathas, Perosevic.
Dream11 Tips and Tricks for Today’s ISL Match: OFC VS SCEB Dream11 Prediction
- For this contest, Kamaljit Singh will be the preferred option. The 25-year-old made 4 key saves against Bengaluru FC in the previous match and is expected to be at his best again against SC East Bengal.
- Lalruatthara (8.5 Cr) had three interceptions and his passing accuracy improved as the series progressed.
- F.Prce (9.0 Cr) tallied a brilliant goal with his one shot on goal, and it was just a boon to his masterful attacking prowess, which got him four interceptions and excellent pass completion.
- H.Mondal (8.5 Cr) was able to demonstrate his ace defensive skills, earning three interceptions and one tackle, with room to grow in this game.
- F.Javi Hernandez (10 Cr) began his season with two goals and two shots on goal, as well as a bunch of battles and pass breakups, making him our best pick for this match.
- V.Rai (9.0 Cr) was able to find 5 accurate tackles and 4 interceptions, which were his main sources of donations, but he has greater attacking potential, which should be seen in his upcoming matches.
- Vanmalsawma (8.5 Cr) provided one assist in his first match, and his ability to create crosses should allow him to play a full game.
- M.Rafique (9.0 Cr) has been strong and consistent in his contributions, totalling three interceptions and three blocks, as well as his ability to create opportunities, making him a key player in this game.
- A.Cabrera (9.0 Cr) scored one goal and created two shots on goal, which should allow him to build on that from the start of the game, making him our first choice.
- Jonathas (9.5 Cr) contributed one assist and one interception, and his passing accuracy is good enough to keep him in the running.
- A.Perosevic (9.0 Cr) assisted once and created three chances in his last game, making him a promising game changer.