Hero ISL 2021-NEUFC vs MCFC Dream11 prediction: Yesterday, It was the third tie in a row with yet another 1-1 draw between Kerela Blasters and Jamshedpur FC comes on top. It’s going to be one-sided maybe as NorthEast is weak in front of Mumbai city who are currently at top of the table. Northeast United FC has won five of the fourteen games between the two sides, while Mumbai City FC has won seven, with two games ending in a draw. Let’s look at both sides.-- Advertisement --
NorthEast United FC
Northeast United has shown significant improvement in recent games, including a brilliant warrior spirit against ATKMB, which should serve as inspiration for them.
Mumbai City FC
Mumbai City FC, on the other hand, comes here after having lost their last match, which should allow them to rebound with a stronger team than they did in their previous defeat this season.
NEUFC vs MCFC Dream11 Prediction | Match details
-- Advertisement --
|Venue||Fatorda Stadium, Goa|
|Date||27 December, Tuesday|
|Possible Playing||NorthEast United FC Predicted XI: M.Michu (GK), Lakra, Shareef-Thankgalakath, Flottmann, T-Singh, Santana, Camara, Suhair, Gogoi, Rochharzela, Coureur
Mumbai City FC Predicted XI: Nawaz (GK), Fall, Bheke, Rananwade, Rao Desai, Jahouh, Lalengmawia, Gabriel, Fernandes, Anguolo Alboniga, B.Singh
|Injuries||NorthEast United: Lalchhanchhuaha, Brown, Gallego-- Advertisement --
Mumbai City FC: Vignesh D,
My Dream 11 Team | NEUFC vs MCFC Dream11 prediction
Michu, Fall, Ranawade, Bheke, Santana, Suhair, Camara, Jahouh, Gabriel, Angulo Alboniga, Coureur
Dream11 Tips and Tricks for Today’s ISL Match: NEUFC vs MCFC Dream11 Prediction
- Mirshad Michu (8.5 Cr) has made excellent use of his playtime in the last three matches, making 11 saves with only 4 goals conceded.
- Mourtada Fall (9.0 Cr) can make reliable efforts with his passing skills, as he has a brilliant precision of 85.11 per cent, 10 interceptions, and 34 clearances.
- Amey Ranawade (8.5 Cr) has made 20 tackles and 251 accurate passes, which when combined with his 11 crosses, thus making him an important one.
- R.Bheke (8.5 Cr) created 1 shot on target, 46 passes, 2 tackles, and 2 interceptions in the last match.
- Hernan Santana (9.5 Cr) is the one to keep an eye on, who has provided a plethora of battles and interceptions to keep him coherent in all of his matches.
- Khassa Camara (9.0 Cr) has suddenly started becoming a key payer in the offense, thus we can expect some masterclass from him in today’s contest.
- Suhair Vadakkepeedika (9.0 Cr) scored his third goal of the tournament in his last game, and was able to keep the third back-to-back game with consistent contributions,
- Ahmed Jahouh (9.0 Cr) is a name that is getting on popular on every fantasy team and we reckon that it should.
- Cassio Gabriel (9.0 Cr) was sheer class in the midfield against Jamshedpur, we are looking forward to yet another spectacular performance.
- Mathias Coureur (9.0 Cr) was able to find his second assist of the season against ATKMB in his last match, demonstrating his ability to pivot under pressure.
- Igor Angulo Alboniga (10 Cr) is his team’s leading goal scorer, but his contributions have been limited in the last two games. Let’s hope he can break his deadlock.