NEUFC vs KBFC Dream11 Prediction: With all the teams having played their first game, it’s time to continue the league as we head to match week 2. Tonight, Northeast will square off against Kerala Blasters. Both the sides lost their opening match of the tournament by a margin of the same score. But today one of them will either take all three points or they might negotiate a draw.
Let’s look at both sides:
Khalid Jamil was rather optimistic about his side against ATK, but they could only score 2. They’ll surely be looking to make a significant impact today.
Despite having superlative time on the ball, KBFC was outsmarted in every aspect. They put on a fantastic first-half performance before losing their way as the game progressed. Let’s see what they can conjure up today.
NEUFC vs KBFC Dream11 Prediction | Match details
|Venue||Fatorda Stadium, Goa|
|Date||25 November, Thursday|
|Possible Playing||NorthEast United Predicted XI: Subhasish Roy, Provat Lakra, Mashoor Shereef, Jestin George, Gurjinder Kumar; Laldanmawia Ralte, Hernan Santana, Khassa Camara; Mathias Coureur, Deshorn Brown, V.P. Suhair|
-- Advertisement --
Kerela Blasters Predicted XI: Albino Gomes, Harmanjot Khbra, Marko Leskovic, Bijoy Varghese, Jessel Carneiro; Rahul Kannoly Praveen, Adrian Luna, Jeakson Singh, Sahal Abdul Samad; Alvaro Vazquez, Jorge Pereyra Diaz
|Injuries||NorthEast United: nil |
Kerela Blasters: nil
My Dream 11 Team – NEUFC vs KBFC Dream11 Prediction
Subhasish Roy, Provat Lakra, Marko Leskovic, Mashoor Shereef, Jessel Carneiro, Jeakson Singh, Khassa Camara, Hernan Santana, Udanta Singh, Alvaro Vazquez, Deshorn Brown.
Dream11 Tips and Tricks for Today’s ISL Match: NEUFC vs KBFC Dream11 Predictions
- Subhasish Roy should be considered for the goalie role. The 35-year-old has an exceptional skill to produce decent reaction catches.
- Known as one of the most talented players, Provat Lakra is the one we will go for. He has an average passing rate of 67%. Jessel Carneiro has an average pass rate of 34.5 and has made 5 goal contributions in the past three seasons. Both are cool enough on the flanks
- Mashoor Shereef is surely helping them secure Kerela’s backline. New signing Marko is already making his mark in the Indian League, who has made more than 150 appearances in the Croatian top league.
- Hernan Santana is indeed a phenomenal midfielder who has shown his talent in a single season. Last season, the Spanish registered a passing accuracy of 87.99.
- In 2020-21, youngster Jeakson, persisted in his chase with the first team, making 16 more appearances and scoring his 1st goal in the league. Udanta Singh is another cheeky midfielder. The winner of the winning pass of the league in 2017 has scored 8 goals and registered 11 assists.
- Khassa Camara is yet another intelligent and physical midfielder who has an average passing of 73.23%. He is really a reliable player to count on.
- Alvaro Vazquez who has played in top European leagues such as La Liga and the English Premier League could be the right fit to put Kerala Blasters FC’s goal-scoring struggles to nap.
- Deshorn Brown is another lethal attacker to go for, who has scored 8 goals in 27 matches.