NEUFC vs FCG Dream11 Prediction: The 2021-22 Hero ISL is going terrific till now and it has not stopped entertaining us. Yesterday Chennaiyan FC were held on by East But things are not going good for both NorthEast United and FC Goa as it was expected to be. NorthEast is the second bottom at the table with just one point, while Goa is yet to clinch a single point this season. Both will be looking to gain points, likewise, let’s look at their lineup.
Northeast United is currently ninth on the points table without a win this season. With a close call in their last match keeping them energized to perform well in this match.
FC Goa is last on the table. The games are played in Goa, yet it has not profited the team. But has led to two losses in their last two matches, forcing them to make roster moves for a better outcome.
NEUFC vs FCG Dream11 Prediction | Match details
|Venue||PJN Stadium, Fatorda, Goa|
|Date||3 December, Saturday|
|Possible Playing||NorthEast United Predicted XI: Roy (GK), Lakra, Shareef-Thankgalakath, Flottmann, T-Singh, Santana, Camara, Suhair, Gogoi, Brown, Coureur|
-- Advertisement --
FC Goa Predicted XI: D.Singh (GK), Dohling, S.Fernandes, Lalhmangaihsanga, Garrido Gonzalez, Martins, Noguera Ripoll, Bedia, Naorem, Cabrera Lopez, Ortiz Mendoza
|Injuries||NorthEast United: Emanuel Lalchhanchhuaha, Deshorn Brown, Federico Gallego|
FC Goa: Brandon Fernandes
My Dream 11 Team | NEUFC vs FCG Dream11 Prediction
Roy, Lakra, Shareef-Thankgalakath, Lalhmangaihsanga, Flottmann, Suhair (C), Santana, Martins, Brown, Ortiz-Mendoza, Cabrera Lopez
Dream11 Tips and Tricks for Today’s ISL Match: NEUFC vs FCG Dream11 Predictions
- S.Roy (8.5 Cr) Since his first loss this season, he has actually changed his technique, earning him 1 clean sheet, 9 saves, and only 2 goals conceded.
- P.Lakra (8.5 Cr) is doing just fine, who is usually busy in defence with his good feet in tackling and interceptions. He also creates chances upfront by crossing balls in the penalty box.
- M.Shareef-Thankgalakath (8.5 Cr) has 1 assist, 9 tackles, and 9 clearances, which proves he can be vital for the team.
- Lalhmangaihsanga (8.5 Cr) is also proving his worth in the defence who showed 87% pass accuracy in the first two matches.
- Flottmann (8.5 Cr) has played 155 minutes of football so far and has made 4 tackles and 3 interceptions.
- H.Santana (9.5 Cr) has tried 2 shots on target and 2 crosses, which were well supported by his 113 passes with an accuracy of 80.53 percent, making him an important anchor playmaker.
- V.Suhair (9.0 Cr) has one goal and one assist in his first three matches, and he has consistently performed well in all of them, making him our first choice.
- G.Martins (9.0 Cr) has kept a strong passing accuracy of 85.1 percent, which should keep him energized to score goals that could lead to assists or goals in this match.
- D.Brown (9.5 Cr) is a promising player who is yet to show his form after not being able to provide an attacking response. He can surely turn the tables around due to his 84 percent passing accuracy.
- J.Ortiz Mendoza (9.5 Cr) has excellent attacking potential and has one assist, which should force him to score early in this match.
- A.Cabrera Lopez (9.5 Cr) has an incredible passing accuracy of 92.85, which has earned him one goal and the prospect to continue increasing chances that can be transferred into goals.