NEUFC Vs CFC Dream11 Predictions: Last night, Bengaluru dropped two costly points against Kerela Blasters with a late own goal. Today NorthEast FC will face Chennaiyain FC who both are at the bottom of the table. NorthEast United is hoping for their first win of the season after losing their first match and then drawing their most recent match 0-0. Chennaiyin, on the other hand, has only played one game so far and is off to a victorious start. NorthEast United has a strong head-to-head record against Chennaiyin FC in the ISL, having won six of the 14 meetings. Chennaiyin FC has only three conquests, with five matches ending in draws.
Northeast United have not won in their last two matches, and they come here after drawing a draw with Kerela FC, narrowly avoiding defeat.
After getting a win their first match of the season against Hyderabad FC, Chennaiyin FC will play their second match of the season, which should give them the confidence to strengthen their team chemistry for this contest.
NEUFC vs CFC Dream11 Predictions | Match details
|Venue||Fatorda Stadium, Goa|
|Date||25 November, Thursday|
|Possible Playing||NorthEast United Predicted XI: Subhasish Roy Chowdhury, Mashoor Shereef, Mohamed Irshad, Patrick Flottmann, Provat Lakra, Federico Gallego, Hernan Santana, Imran Khan, Khassa Camara, Deshorn Brown, Suhair Vadakkepeedika|
Chennaiyin FC Predicted XI: Vishal Kaith, Reagan Singh, Enes Sipovic, Eli Sabia, Jerry Lalrinzuala, Memo Moura, Anirudh Thapa, Vlamidir Koman, Thoi Singh, Lallianzuala Chhangte, Esmael Goncalves
|Injuries||NorthEast United: nil |
-- Advertisement --
Chennaiyin FC: nil
My Dream 11 Team | NEUFC Vs CFC Dream11 Predictions
Kaith, Das, Singh, Lakra, Flottmann, Thapa, Koman (C), Santana, Camara, Brown, Coureur
Dream11 Tips and Tricks for Today’s ISL Match: NEUFC vs CFC Dream11 Predictions
- V.Kaith (8.5 Cr) was able to retain a clean sheet in his first game of this season with 3 saves while confronting 12 shots, demonstrating his ability to capitalise on his current form in this match.
- P.Lakra (8.5 Cr) has performed both matches with a median of 25 passes, which is well supported by his 67 percent accuracy, which can help him create counter-attacking chances.
- P.Flottmann (8.0 Cr) is an important anchor defender due to his 72 percent pass completion, precision in interceptions, and four blocks.
- R.Singh (9.0 Cr) gave his all in the first match, recording four tackles, five clearances, and five blocks, demonstrating that the team is focused on defence.
- N.Das (8.5 Cr) was also able to make numerous interceptions, pass breakups, and stops, earning him a yellow card for his attempts to control the opposition.
- H.Santana (9.5 Cr) was able to generate two crosses with one shot on goal, but the majority of his contributions came from his tackling, making him an important contributor.
- K.Camara (9.0 Cr) attempted four shots on goal and one cross but is yet to make his mark in the tournament, which ought to be his main goal for this contest.
- V.Koman (9.5 Cr) scored his 1st goal of the tournament from his first shot on target, giving him the confidence to continue with his aerial threat, making him our first choice for this match.
- A.Thapa (9.0 Cr) is a talented playmaker who was terrific with his versatility in the first match, allowing him to create accurate passes in an attempt to find crosses, and his contributions in this match should permit him to keep going.
- D.Brown (9.5 Cr) scored one goal and had four shots on target in his first two games, which can help him improve his form and create more chances for his team, making him a potential game-changer.
- M.Coureur (9.0 Cr) has scored one goal with five shots on goal, which restricts his goal-scoring accuracy but he can surely step up and bring his A-game.