MCFC vs FCG Dream11 Prediction: Last night, East Bengal were held 1-1 by Jamshedpur at Tilak Maidan. Today it’s rather an interesting one to watch, with 2x runner-up FC Goa facing last year’s champions Mumbai City. Goa may have home advantage, but they need to bring their best. Let’s look at the teams.
FC Goa, led by Juan Ferrando, is coming off an exciting pre-season. The team dominated the 2021 Durand Cup by winning the trophy with a 1-0 victory over Mohammedan in the final. It’s been unfortunate for the Gaurs, who have been into finals twice, but haven’t clinched the silverware yet, but are looking to turn the tables this season.
Mumbai City FC
Mumbai City FC, on the other side, has a lot to prove to, and it will be intriguing to see how their new manager Des Buckingham approaches this encounter. They have lost a ton of players at the start of the season, and their past rounds against FC Goa have also been close, with three draws in their last five meetings.
MCFC vs FCG Dream11 Prediction | Match details
|Venue||Fatorda Stadium, Margao|
|Date||22 November, 2021 Monday|
|Possible Playing||FC Goa Predicted XI: Dheeraj Singh Moirangthem, Saviour Gama, Sanson Pereira, Dylan Fox, Seriton Fernandes, Edu Bedia, Glan Martins, Redeem Tlang, Brandon Fernandes, Jorge Ortiz, Airam Cabrera|
Mumbai City Predicted XI: Mohammad Nawaz, Rahul Bheke, Amey Ranawade, Mourtada Fall, Mandar Rao Dessai, Brad Inman, Ahmed Jahouh, Raynier Fernandes, Rowllin Borges, Igor Angulo, Bipin Singh
|Injuries||FC Goa: Nil|
Mumbai City: Nil
MCFC vs FCG Dream11 Prediction | My Dream 11 Team
Mohammad Nawaz, Rahul Bheke, Mandar Rao Dessai, Sanson Pereira, Seriton Fernandes, Edu Bedia, Cassio Gabriel, Ahmed Jahouh, Jorge Ortiz, Airam Cabrera, Igor Angulo
Dream11 Tips and Tricks for Today’s ISL Match: MCFC vs FCG Dream11 Prediction
- Dheeraj Singh has shown his excellent form in the past few season. A talent Indian lad, Dheeraj has an average save percentage of 60.24.
- Rahul Bheke and Seriton Fernandes are our pick for the center-back partnership. Bheke has established himself as one of the defenders in Indian Football. As a defender, he has a goal conversation rate of 10 and has registered 5 goals and 5 assists in 92 games. Seriton Fernandes is another notable defender who has been an influential lad for Goa in the 2021 AFC Champions League.
- With a pass accuracy of 70.68%, Mandar Rao paves his way into this lineup. He is an attacking defender who contributes majorly in goal. Sanson Pereira signed for the Gaurs last season. He has an average 75% pass accuracy.
- Edu Bedia is a talented midfielder, who has registered 9 goals and 12 assists. Cassio Gabriel on the other hand completed his loan move to Mumbai and has first-class experience in the Brazilian league.
- Ahmed Jahouh has played over 75 games and has made 13 goal contributions.
- In attack, Jorge Ortiz is the one to go for. Last season the Spanish attacker scored 6 goals and 1 assist in 21 games. He’ll be looking to add more numbers to his tally.
- FC Goa’s new signing Airam Cabrera will be looking to add some numbers in his tally.
- Igor Angulo had a pretty good season previously in Mumbai City, who scored 14 goals in 21 games. He was the most influential player last season.