Hero ISL 2021-HFC vs OFC Dream11 prediction: The Hero ISL keeps getting better and better and last night’s clash proves to us that. North East United completed the greatest comeback with a 6 goal thriller against league toppers Mumbai City. Thanks to Deshorn Brown’s hattrick, the Islanders were able to spoil Mumbai’s party and split the well-deserved points. Well, now Hyderabad is set to face Odisha which is yet another mid-table clash. Let’s look at both sides
Hyderabad FC managed to avoid defeat in their previous match with a brilliant display of fighting spirit, which should allow them to nudge forward with an attacking threat in this crucial match. Their most recent match ended in a 1-1 draw with East Bengal, thanks to goals from Dervisevic and Ogbeche.
The Kalinga Warriors, on the other hand, have struggled to regain form, having lost two of their last three games. They were able to quickly level the score in their previous match after conceding a goal late in the first half, which was maintained in the early stages of the second half, resulting in a more defensive game.
HFC vs OFC Dream11 Prediction | Match details
|Venue||GMC Stadium, Bambolim, Goa|
|Date||28 December, Tuesday|
|Possible Playing||Hyderabad FC Predicted XI: Kattimani (GK), A.Rai, C.Singh, Juanan, Mishra, Victor, Garcia, Jadhav, Sharma, Ogbeche, Chianese|
-- Advertisement --
Odisha FC Predicted XI: K.Singh (GK), Rodas Ramirez, Lalruatthara, Mongil, Antonay, Javi-Hernandez, V.Rai, Vanmalsawma, Krasniqi, Jonathas, Cabrera
|Injuries||Hyderabad FC: H.Narzary|
Odisha FC: nil
My Dream11 Team | HFC vs OFC Dream11 Prediction
Singh-Sandhu, Rai, Kuruniyan, Mishra, Costa, Yasir, Victor, Udanta Singh, Silva Almeida, Ogbece, Silva
Dream11 Tips and Tricks for Today’s ISL Match: HFC VS OFC Dream11 Prediction
- Kamaljit Singh (8.5 Cr) was able to make significant efforts in his match against CFC after providing a brilliant assist that came with his three created chances and five saves.
- Juanan (8.5 Cr) has the ability to make unique passes as well as several tackles and interceptions, which could allow him to contribute significantly in this game.
- Chinglensana Singh (8.5 Cr) completed 56 accurate passes while also making one tackle and two interceptions, making him our best pick.
- Akash Mishra (8.5 Cr) had two chances in his last game, along with three tackles and an interception.
- Hector Rodas Ramirez (8.5 Cr) has great defensive potential but should create counter-attacking opportunities.
- Joao Victor (9.0 Cr) is an important player because of his ability to maintain the attack and defense with ease, which is complemented by his offensive chances.
- Aniket Jadhav (8.0 Cr) supplied his second assist of the season in his most recent match which will help him boost his morale in this one.
- Francisco Javi-Hernandez (10 Cr) tallied a brilliant goal in his match against CFC, along with three shots on goal making him our top pick for this one.
- Vinit Rai (9.0 Cr) has pushed his previous form with the quest to reach decent yet consistent performances.
- Bartholomew Ogbeche (9.5 Cr) tallied his sixth goal of the tournament. In his most recent match with total focus and self-belief, making him our top pick for this match.
- Jonathas (9.5 Cr) scored a brilliant goal in his last match, along with two shots on goal, and his passing abilities will keep him confident for this match.