Hero ISL 2021, HFC vs NEUFC Dream11 Prediction: The upcoming Hero ISL 2021 match pits Hyderabad against NorthEast United. On December 13th, the Nizams will play The Highlanders at GMC Athletic Stadium. Hyderabad FC had a solid start to the season, winning two of their first four games. NorthEast United, on the other hand, is still struggling to get back on track, having lost three of their last five games. Let’s look at both sides.-- Advertisement --
This season, Hyderabad FC has surpassed expectations. The team has won two of its four matches both against heavyweights such as Bengaluru FC and league leaders Mumbai City FC.
NorthEast United FC
NorthEast United FC, on the other hand, have only one win in five games and are currently ninth in the ISL 2021-22 points table. We reckon an easy win for HFC on Monday given their recent form.-- Advertisement --
HFC vs NEUFC Dream11 Prediction | Match details
|Venue||GMC Stadium, Bambolim, Goa|
|Date||13 December, Monday|
|Possible Playing||Hyderabad FC Predicted XI: Kattimani, Asish Rai, Chinglensana Singh, Juanan, Akash Mishra, Souvik Chakrabarti, Joao Victor (C), Rohit Danu, Edu Garcia, Nikhil Poojary, Bartholomew Ogbeche.
NorthEast United FC Predicted XI: S.Roy (GK), Provat Lakra, Mashoor Shereef, Hernan Santana (C), Gurjinder Kumar, Khassa Camara, Sehnaj Singh, Mathias Coureur, Rochharzela, Mapuia, Suhair VP.
|Injuries||Hyderabad FC: nil
Bengaluru FC: nil
My Dream 11 Team | HFC vs NEUFC Dream11 Prediction
Roy, Rai, Lakra, Santana, Chinglensana Singh, Camara, Rochharzela, Poojary, Victor, Ogbeche, Suhair
Dream11 Tips and Tricks for Today’s ISL Match: HFC VS NEUFC Dream11 Predictions
- Roy (8.5 Cr) is likely to be put to the test more by a fluid HFC attack, making him more vulnerable to saves.
- Rai (9 Cr) has managed to master the covering tactic, earning him 11 blocks, 6 pass breakups, and 9 tackles, making him an important center-back.
- Lakra (8.5 Cr) has performed both matches with a median of 25 passes, which is well supported by his 67 percent accuracy, which can help him create counter-attacking chances.
- Santana (9.5 Cr) was able to generate two crosses with one shot on goal, but the majority of his contributions came from his tackling, making him an important contributor.
- Chinglensana Singh (8.5 Cr) has played 360 minutes of football and made 5 tackles and 7 interceptions.
- Camara (9.0 Cr) attempted four shots on goal and one cross but is yet to make his mark in the tournament, which ought to be his main goal for this contest.
- Rochharzela (8.5 Cr) has a goal to his name this season and is performing quite well.
- Poojary (8.5 Cr) has made 3 appearances and has made quite an impact with 5 shots on target but yet to get on the scoresheet.
- Victor (8.5 Cr) is a key player in midfield who has a pass accuracy of 86.75% and 7 interceptions so far.
- B.Ogbeche (9.5 Cr) possesses a wonderful attacking play and calmness that has got him two goals in the last three games with a total of six shots on goal, making him a potential game-changer.
- Suhair (9 Cr) is showing his quality but has potential for more. He has made an assist and a goal.