HFC Vs CFC Dream11 Prediction: Yesterday, Mumbai FC clinched an easy 3-0 victory against Goa FC, thanks to a first-half brace from Igor. Today, Hyderabad is set to face Chennaiyan. Hyderabad FC had a strong inaugural season, with significant improvements that saw them only lose three times, which can help bolster their confidence heading into this season. On the other hand, Chennaiyin FC will surely be looking to kickstart their campaign. Last season, Chennaiyin FC was disappointed by finishing the league without a win in their final five matches, necessitating the implementation of various new tactics for the 2019-20 season.
Let’s have a look at both sides:
Hyderabad FC | HFC Vs CFC Dream11 Prediction
Under Manuel Márquez Roca’s leadership, Hyderabad FC had a great season, achieving fifth, barely within the playoff berths. The Nizams have added Bartholomew Ogbeche and midfielder Edu Garcia to their squad.
Chennaiyin FC | HFC Vs CFC Dream11 Prediction
On the other hand, Chennaiyin FC will be hoping to bounce back from a disappointing 8th finish in the last ISL season. The Marina Machans have a fresh boss, Boidar Bandovi, and a new captain, Anirudh Thapa. This year, they’ve also made some significant acquisitions.
HFC vs CFC Dream11 Prediction | Match details
|Venue||GMC Stadium, Bambolim, Goa|
|Date||23 November, Tuesday|
|Possible Playing||Hyderabad FC Predicted XI: Laxmikant Kattimani, Asish Rai, Juanan, Chinglensana Singh, Akash Mishra, Joao Pedro,, Hitesh Sharma, Mohammad Yasir, Halicharan Narzary, Edu Garcia, Bartholomew Ogbeche|
Chennaiyin Predicted XI: Vishal Kaith, Reagan Singh, Salam Ranjan Singh, Slavko Damjanovic, Narayan Das, Anirudh Thapa, Ariel Borysiuk, Ninthoi Meetei, Lallianzuala Chhangte, Mirlan Murzaev, Lukasz Gikiewicz
|Injuries||Hyderabad FC: nil|
-- Advertisement --
Chennaiyin FC: nil
ISL 2021 | My Dream 11 Team – HFC vs CFC
V.Kaith, A.Rai, R.Singh, J.Lalrinzuala, H.Narzary, E.Garcia, J.Victor, L.Chhangte, A.Thapa, B.Ogbeche, J.Chianese
Dream11 Tips and Tricks for Today’s ISL Match: HFC VS CFC Dream11 Predictions
- V.Kaith (8.5 Cr) is a fantastic goalkeeper who has a save percentage of 68.91 per cent, 6 clean sheets, and 51 saves in 20 matches, making him an influential player in this tournament.
- A.Rai (9.0 Cr) is a key defensive player who can generate offensive opportunities, who earned 2 assists with 10 shots on target and 47 crosses last year and hoping to improve this year.
- R.Singh (9.0 Cr) is a constructive right-back who had 53 tackles, 38 interceptions, 14 shots on goal, and 1 assist, all of which could increase as the season goes.
- J.Lalrinzuala (8.5 Cr) has terrific attacking ability that was not noticed last year, but his defensive qualities can keep his achievements coherent, and he has the ability to make his stance clear trying to start with this match.
- H.Narzary (9.5 Cr) was able to generate 35 shots on goal, 4 goals, and 54 crosses, which should preserve him in prime form and shot up for the rest of the season.
- E.Garcia (9.0 Cr) joins Hyderabad after two great seasons with ATK, and his brilliant link up play abilities and offensive potential make him our first preference for this match.
- J.Victor (9.0 Cr) has an 80 percent passing accuracy, 3 goals and 2 assists, 47 interceptions, and 28 tackles, demonstrating his command of both his offence and defence, allowing him an influential player.
- L.Chhangte (9.5 Cr) has offered his everything for the club, with fantastic goal-scoring ability that has been well supported by his ability to produce chances, which should preserve him motivated to accomplish well after a disappointing last campaign.
- A.Thapa (9.0 Cr) has 5 goals and 9 assists in his overall ISL career, as well as a fantastic fighting passion and rebound potential, which must keep him motivated after having missed almost all of the season on sidelines.
- B.Ogbeche (9.5 Cr) is most likely the player Hyderabad needed to attain the top, as he was a magnificent cruising factor for Mumbai City FC last season, earning him 8 goals and 3 assists, making him our top pick for this match.
- J.Chianese (9.0 Cr) scored 3 goals and 1 assist with a conversion rate of 20% on 15 shots and 5 crosses, and he has the potential to contribute more this year.