Hero ISL – OFC vs JFC Dream11 Prediction: It is a pity for NorthEast United that how their season is going. The Highlanders suffered a 5-1 thrashing against Hyderabad FC last night. We hope they recover soon from this defeat and again pave their way back in the league. For now, let’s focus on Hero ISL’s yet another fixture, with Odisha FC facing Jamshedpur FC. Let’s look at both sides.
The Kalinga Warriors are off to a great start to their season, having won three of their first four games and are presently ranked second. Kiko Ramirez’s team is in fine form, having defeated NorthEast United 1-0 in their most recent match. A win today would push Odisha into double digits and put pressure on the top of the league.
The Red Steelers have also had a strong start to the season, sitting fourth on the table with 8 points. In the five matches, they won two, tied two, and lost one. Their most recent match, however, ended in a 4-2 loss to Mumbai City. Owen Coyle’s side is only a point behind their next opposition, so a victory over them will move Jamshedpur FC into second place.
OFC vs JFC Dream11 Prediction | Match details
|Venue||Tilak Maidan, Goa|
|Date||14 December, Tuesday|
|Possible Playing||Odisha Predicted XI: Kamaljit Singh, Sahil Panwar, Lalruatthara, Hector Rodas, Victor Mongil Adeva, Javi Hernandez, Rai Vinit, Liridon Krasniqi, Isaac Vanmalsawma, Jerry Mawihmingthanga, Jonathas|
Jamshedpur FC Predicted XI: TP. Rehenesh, Peter Hartley, Eli Sabia, Renthlei Laldinliana, Anas Edathodika, Alexandre Lima, Komal Thatal, Pronay Halder, Mobashir Rahman, Nerijus Valskis, Greg Stewart
|Injuries||Odisha FC: nil|
Jamshedpur FC: nil
My Dream 11 Team | OFC vs JFC Dream11 Prediction
Kamaljit Singh, Eli Sabia, Victor Mongil, Hartley, Hector Rodas, Rai, Lima, Komal Thatal, Hernandez, Valskis, Stewart
Dream11 Tips and Tricks for Today’s ISL Match: OFC VS JFC Dream11 Prediction
- K.Singh (8.5 Cr) needs to step up his game who has conceded 7 goals in 4 matches.
- E.Sabia (9 Cr) has played 4 matches and has even scored a goal this season. He really keeps himself busy in defence and attack.
- V.Mongil (8.5 Cr) has made 4 tackles, 7 interceptions and 12 interceptions. He also has a pass accuracy of 87.41%.
- P.Hartley (9 Cr) is able to maintain defensive effort, allowing him to make 7 interceptions and 3 clearances. Hartley also managed to score the game-winning goal against SC East Bengal to earn the Red Miners a point.
- H.Rodas (8.5 Cr) has shown he is the man in charge to lead the defence. The Spaniard has also scored 2 goals in 3 matches.
- V.Rai (8.5 Cr) has begun to play his holding midfielder role, which will be evaluated to the limit, but his pass completion of 86.17 per cent has created opportunities for him to find attackers.
- A.Lima (9 Cr) is doing just fine like wine and has managed to get his name on the scoresheet once in the last five matches.
- K.Thalal (9 Cr) is a talented midfielder, pure as gold on the ball who has scored one goal in 5 matches.
- F.Javi Hernandez (10 Cr) has scored three goals and provided two assists in his first three games, while also increasing the number of chances generated, making him our top pick.
- N.Valskis (10.5 Cr) is one of the most highly-rated strikers in ISL who has scored 2 goals and an assist
- G.Steward (9.5 Cr) may have registered 3 assists, but has only scored a goal. Hopefully,