Hero ISL 2021 -MCFC vs CFC Dream11 Prediction: What an exciting clash it was the last night, Odisha were thrashed 0-4 by Jamshedpur, thanks to the hattrick of Greg Steward and a goal from Hartley. It would be difficult to get our minds over yesterday’s clash, but today, this one’s pretty salty and sour. Today Mumbai is set to face Chennaiyin to either hold their league lead or pave the way for their rivals to get close to them. Either way, let’s look at both sides.
Mumbai City FC
Mumbai City FC have been prolific scorers this season, and even after a spike from Jamshedpur FC in the second half of their previous match, they have now won three consecutive games and stretched their lead at the top of the table to 12 points.
Chennaiyin FC opened the season firmly with back-to-back victories, but then ended up drawing against inferior SC East Bengal and had to come from behind to snare a draw against ATK Mohun Bagan. They have emphasised defensive stability, conceding only twice in four games, the fewest goals granted by a team in the division so far.
MCFC vs CFC Dream11 Prediction | Match details
|Venue||PJN Stadium, Fatorda, Goa|
|Date||15 December, Wednesday|
|Possible Playing||Mumbai City FC Predicted XI: Nawaz (GK), Fall, Bheke, Rananwade, Rao Desai, Jahouh, Lalengmawia, Gabriel, Fernandes, Anguolo Alboniga, B.Singh|
Chennaiyin FC Predicted XI: Kaith (GK), R.Singh, Das, Damjanovic, Lalrinzuala, Koman, Thapa, Chhangte, Borysiuk, Vanspaul, Murzaev
|Injuries||Mumbai City: Vignesh D|
Chennaiyin FC: Rafael Crivellaro
My Dream 11 Team | MCFC vs CFC Dream11 Prediction
Kaith, Fall, Ranawade, Bheke, R.Singh, Jahouh, Gabriel, Koman, Thapa, B.Singh, Angulo-Alboniga (C)
Dream11 Tips and Tricks for Today’s ISL Match: MCFC VS CFC Dream11 Prediction
- V.Kaith (8.5 Cr) has added 10 saves and two clean sheets while allowing only two goals, making him a tough wall in front of his goal
- M.Fall (9.0 Cr) tried three shots on goal, which resulted in two goals. This is just a reward for his pivotal defensive skills, which make him an essential defender in this match.
- R.Bheke (8.5 Cr) is a valuable asset due to his accurate passing skills with a total of 218 passes, which are well supported by his 15 clearances, 11 tackles, and 1 assist, which can increase his contributions.
- A.Ranawade (8.5 Cr) has attempted to make 18 tackles and 8 interceptions, which will help him improve his efforts with his latest shots on goal.
- R.Singh (9.0 Cr) has made 10 crosses, 17 tackles, and 14 clearances, demonstrating his ability to combine defensive control with an added aerial threat.
- A.Jahouh (9.0 Cr) was able to produce his fourth assist of the season, plus various tackles and interceptions, making him our best pick.
- A.Thapa (9.0 Cr) has been reasonably consistent in his performance over the last five matches, and he should maintain that level of severity in this match.
- C.Gabriel (9.0 Cr) will be boosted with confidence after scoring one goal and providing two assists in his last match, which should push him to find a rhythm in this match.
- V.Koman (9.5 Cr) scored the game-tying goal in their last match against ATKMB, his second goal of the season, which will strengthen his confidence ahead of this match.
- I.Angulo Alboniga (10 Cr) scored his fifth goal of the tournament with brilliant steady accomplishments in five matches, making him our top pick for this match.
- B.Singh (9.5 Cr) has shown gradual improvement with each passing match, with the ability to find the back of the net, earning him his second goal of the season.