JFC vs ATKMB Dream11 Prediction: Sunday’s clash between Kerala FC and Odisha FC was indeed an ice breaker for the ISL table. The Tuskers displayed a clinical performance against the Kalinga Warrior with a 2-1 win. Today yet another top spot fight will be witnessed with Jamshedpur taking on ATK Mohun Bagan. The Red Miners are currently sitting at 5th while the Mariners are sitting at 4th with just a point lead. Today either one of them will clinch the top two of the table. Let’s have a look at both sides.
Jamshedpur FC are having a solid ISL 2021/22 season so far, but they will be looking to improve. They won one of their 3 matches while drawing the other two, putting them in fifth place in the points table. They drew 1-1 with Hyderbad FC in their previous match and would now like to get their second win.
ATK Mohun Bagan
ATK Mohun Bagan, on the other hand, is just above their contenders in the ISL 2021/22 points table, sitting in fourth place, having won two of their three games while losing one. They were humiliated 5-1 by Mumbai City FC in their previous game and will now try to make a huge comeback.
JFC vs ATKMB Dream11 Prediction | Match details
|Venue||GMC Athletic Stadium, Goa|
|Date||6 December, Monday|
|Possible Playing||Jamshedpur Predicted XI: TP Rehenesh, Laldinliana Renthlei, Peter Hartley, Narender Gahlot, Ricky Lallawmawma, Seiminlen Doungel, Jitendra Singh, Alexandre Lima, Komal Thatal, Greg Stewart, Nerijus Valskis|
-- Advertisement --
ATK Mohun Bagan FC Predicted XI: Amrinder Singh, Subhasish Bose, Pritam Kotal, Joni Kauko, Carl McHugh, Deepak Tangri, Lenny Rodrigues, Hugo Boumous, Manvir Singh, Liston Colaco, Roy Krishna
|Injuries||Jamshedpur: Farukh Choudhary |
ATK Mohun Bagan: Tiri, Michael Soosairaj
My Dream 11 Team | JFC vs ATKMB Dream11 Prediction – Hero ISL 2021
TP Rehenesh, Pritam Kotal, Peter Hartley, Ricky Lallawmawma, Subhasish Bose, Hugo Boumous (C), Manvir Singh, Jitendra Singh, Roy Krishna, Nerijus Valskis, Liston Colaco
Dream11 Tips and Tricks for Today’s ISL Match: JFC vs ATKMB Dream11 Predictions
- TP Rehenesh(8.5 Cr) is expected to get busy between the sticks more than Amrinder as he will face the daunting line of Boumous, Manvir, and Krishna.
- P.Hartley (9.0 Cr) is able to maintain defensive effort, allowing him to make 7 interceptions and 3 clearances. Hartley also managed to score the game-winning goal against SC East Bengal to earn the Red Miners a point.
- S.Bose (8.5 Cr) has become a cornerstone in the ATKMB defence with 11 tackles, 10 clearances, and 6 pass breakups, and he can continue to contribute in this game.
- P.Kotal (8.5 Cr) has made 87 passes with a pass completion of 85.05 percent, as well as 12 tackles and 8 interceptions, which are complemented by his attacking abilities, which have resulted in one assist and four crosses attempted.
- R.Lallawmawma (8.5 Cr) has made 56 passes, 7 tackles, 9 clearances, and 5 blocks in over 3 appearances this season.
- M.Singh (9.5 Cr) has become a vital driving motivation in the attacking force, with 5 shots attempted and 6 crosses, which should help him find the net in the upcoming games.
- H.Boumous (9.0 Cr) will search to regain his goal-scoring version, which he lacked against his former club, as well as his brilliant freedom to construct chances, which makes him our first choice.
- Jitendra Singh (8.5 Cr) is getting his name on the lips of his fans, who has played over 270 minutes of football this season. He has a pass percentage of 77.38%.
- N.Valskis (10 Cr) is his team’s leading goal scorer with two goals and one assist, as well as the most shots attempted so far this season, making him a significant game-changer in this match.
- R.Krishna (10.5 Cr) has two goals, one assist, and eight shots on goal, making him our draft pick for this game.
- L.Colaco (9.0 Cr) has proven to be an important attacking threat, scoring two goals and assisting once in the first three games.