Hero ISL 2022 – FCG vs CFC Dream11 Prediction: Yesterday, East Bengal pulled a rabbit out of a hat by holding in-form Mumbai City, as both shared equal spoils. While ATK Mohun Bagan is set to lock horns with Odisha today at 7:30 PM, FC Goa will face Chennaiyin FC in yet another exciting fixture. They are parted by only 3 places and five points, and both will be looking for a big win to help them climb the standings. For now, let’s look at both sides:
After a 2-2 draw, Derrick Pereira’s men should have had a lot more, but they compromised for a tie against a nimble Kerala Blasters. In their past four games, they have struggled to win any of them. Against a team that craves stability, the Orange Army is now aiming for one.
Chennaiyin FC may now strive to climb out of sixth place in the table, making the playoffs and title challenge more intriguing, at least for the time being. Star player Nerijus Valskis has returned to his former club to assist them in achieving their campaign goals.
FCG vs CFC Dream11 Prediction | Match details
|Venue||GMC Athletic Stadium, Goa|
|Date||9 January, Saturday|
|Possible Playing||FC Goa Predicted XI: Dheeraj Moirangthem (GK), Jorge Ortiz, Dylan Fox, Seriton Fernandes, Saviour Gama, Edu Bedia (C), Ivan Gonzalez, Glan Martins, Aiban Dohling, Devendra Murgaonkar and Muhammed Nemil.|
Chennaiyin Predicted XI: Debjit Majumder (GK), Reagan Singh, Mohd Sajid Dhot, Slavko Damjanovic, Narayan Das, Jerry Lalrinzuala, Anirudh Thapa (C), Vladimir Koman, Mirlan Murzaev, Germanpreet Singh and Nerijus Valskis.
|Injuries||FC Goa: Brandon Fernandes|
Chennaiyin: Ariel Borysiuk
My Dream 11 Team | FCG vs CFC Dream11 Prediction
Dheeraj, Reagan, Ivan, Damjanovic, Das, Thapa, Bedia, Koman, Murzaev, Valskis, Ortiz.
Dream11 Tips and Tricks for Today’s ISL Match: FCG vs CFC Dream11 Prediction
- D.Singh (8.5 Cr) must work upon bringing his game at the highest level, who has both talent and diligence as he is yet to register a clean sheet this season.
- Reagan (9 Cr) with 30 tackles and 19 clearances proves that he is doing just fine at the backline. He must work like this in order to bring his side back in the game.
- Ivan (8.5 Cr) has registered a goal and an assist to his name and also has an 81.25% pass accuracy. He’ll be looking to keep his offensive composure in this one.
- Damjanovic(8.5 Cr) may have a pass accuracy of 83.3%, but he must work on his defensive duties.
- Das (8.5 Cr) is a talented lad but should bring his game to a much higher level. He’ll be looking to make an impact in this one.
- Thapa(9 Cr) has registered a single goal this season and is clinical in midfield. We reckon he’ll bring his best in today’s contest.
- Bedia (9 Cr) has netted a goal this season is also brilliant with his possessional buildup. With a pass accuracy of 87.07%, he’ll be making a great impact in this one.
- Koman(9.5 Cr) has made his name on the scoresheet twice this season and clinched an assist too. Hopefully, he’ll continue keeping his composure in this one.
- Murzaev (9 Cr) is a cheeky player who has registered 2 goals and 2 assists. He’ll be eyeing this fixture in an attempt to increase his tally.
- Valskis (9 Cr) has scored twice and has an assist in just 6 matches. He has taken a total of 17 shots on target. He should take his chances in this one to make an impact on his side.
- Ortiz (9. Cr) has pretty good numbers who has scored thrice and has three assist in just 7 matches. He’ll be looking to keep his form in this one.