SCEB vs FCG Dream11 Prediction: Yesterday, Jamshedpur FC clinched a 2-1 win over ATK. Red Mariners’ Rehnesh kept the likes of Krishna, Boumous, and Manvir out. Today it’s the clash of bottom ones. With East Bengal taking on FC Goa. East Bengal is at 10th position with just 2 points. Meanwhile, FC Goa is yet to register a win ever since the contest started. They are at the bottom of the table with zero points in their hand. They’ll surely be looking to stun East Bengal, but for now, let’s look at both sides.
SCEB has lost two of their last four games without winning a single one, which should help them push for a more offensive stance in this big match.
FC Goa has lost all three matches this season, and they should step up to the plate and implement numerous tactical decisions that will allow them to log in their first win this season.
SCEB vs FCG Dream11 Prediction | Match details – Hero ISL 2021
|Venue||Tilak Maidan Stadium, Vasco|
|Date||7 December, Tuesday|
|Time||7:30 PM IST|
|Possible Playing||East Bengal Predicted XI: Sen (GK), Prce, Mondal, Lourenco, Gaikwad, Rafique, Sidoel, Dervisevic, Jairu, Chima Chukwu, Haokip|
-- Advertisement --
FC Goa Predicted XI: D.Singh (GK), Dohling, S.Fernandes, Lalhmangaihsanga, Garrido Gonzalez, Martins, Noguera Ripoll, Bedia, Naorem, Jesuraj, Ortiz Mendoza
|Injuries||East Bengal: Loken Meitei, Arindam Bhattacharya, Ankit Mukherjee, Jackichand Singh|
FC Goa: Brandon Fernandes
My Dream11 Team | SCEB vs FCG Dream11 Prediction
Dheeraj, H. Mondol, Ivan, Adil, Seriton, Rafique, Dervisevic, Martins, Noguera, Chima, Ortiz
Dream11 Tips and Tricks for Today’s ISL Match: SCEB vs FCG Dream11 Prediction
- Dheeraj (8.5 Cr) will be busy between the sticks who has a 52.94 save percentage but has failed to keep a clean sheet this season.
- H. Mondol (8.5 Cr) is having a significant impact on the team, who has made 12 tackles, 7 interceptions and 8 clearances so far.
- Ivan (8.5 Cr) is showing his quality on pitch with 88.07 pass accuracy. He has also made 11 tackles and 8 clearances in 270 minutes of football.
- Adil (8.5 Cr) is yet another solid defender who whips the ball from the defence line in the attack. With 88.23 pass accuracy, he’ll surely be looking to get an assist to his name.
- Seriton (9 Cr) is also another class defender, who has played 177 minutes of football and has registered a pass accuracy of 89.07%
- Rafique (9 Cr) flawlessly tackles, combined with his steady interceptions, have made him a valuable asset and based on his effectiveness thus far, it appears that it’s only a matter of how long before he starts contributing more goals and assists.
- Dervisevic (9 Cr) has made 4 appearances thus far and has enjoyed 153 complete passes with 2 shots and 5 crosses.
- Martins (9 Cr) has shown his improvement in the midfield with 84.67% pass accuracy. He has made 14 tackles so far with 5 clearances and 5 tackles.
- Noguera (9 Cr) was Gaurs addition who has made an assist to his name in 3 matches thus far.
- Chima (9 Cr) he’s increased the stakes every time he’s stepped onto the field. Following his brace against Odisha, he displayed tremendous poise and strength in his match against Chennaiyin FC.
- Ortiz (9.5 Cr) against NorthEast United was the most likely their best player. His tenacity and technical skill can be extremely beneficial to his team.