Hero ISL 2021 – OFC vs NEUFC Dream11 Prediction: Yesterday Mumbai City FC clinched a 4-2 victory over Jamshedpur FC and extended their goal tally to 12 points. Today Odisha is set to face NorthEast United. Odisha is currently at 5th position with 6 points. On the other hand, NorthEast United is at 8th with just 4 points. Both will be looking to survive in the top half of the group. Let’s take a peek at both sides.
Under new manager Kiko Ramrez, OFC has started to look at the most optimized side in the ongoing ISL season. Following a 3-1 victory over a highly regarded Bengaluru side, the Juggernauts cruised to a 6-4 victory over SC East Bengal. On Sunday, they were defeated 1-2 by Kerala Blasters FC and will look to get back on course against NorthEast.
NorthEast United FC
NorthEast United FC, on the other hand, rebounded with a 2-1 win over FC Goa after a sluggish start to the ISL 8 season. The Highlanders have suffered defeats to Bengaluru FC (2-4) and Chennaiyin FC (1-2), as well as a goalless draw with Kerala Blasters.
OFC vs NEUFC Dream11 Prediction | Match details
|Venue||Tilak Maidan, Goa|
|Date||10 December, Friday|
|Possible Playing||Odisha Predicted XI: K.Singh (GK), Rodas Ramirez, Lalruatthara, Mongil, Antonay, Javi-Hernandez, Rai, Vanmalsawma, Vanlalruatfela, Jonathas, Cabrera. |
NorthEast United FC Predicted XI: Roy (GK), Lakra, Shareef-Thankgalakath, Flottmann, T-Singh, Santana, Camara, Suhair, Gogoi, Rochharzela, Coureur.
|Injuries||Odisha FC: nil|
NorthEast United FC: Deshon Brown, Federico Gallego, Imran Khan, Lalchhanchhuaha
My Dream 11 Team | OFC vs NEUFC Dream11 Prediction
Roy, Rodas Ramirez, Flottmann, Lakra, Javi-Hernandez, Rai, Vanlalruatfela, Santana, Camara, Cabrera, Jonathas
Dream11 Tips and Tricks for Today’s ISL Match: OFC VS NEUFC Dream11 Prediction
- S.Roy (8.5 Cr) is the most significant goalkeeper in this initial stage of the competition, with 17 saves and 7 goals conceded out of 24 shots on target.
- H.Rodas Ramirez (8.5 Cr) has been a key player with his offensive ability that have earned him two goals in three games, which is just a reward to his magnificent defensive skills that make him a valuable donor.
- P.Flottmann (8.0 Cr) has made 8 tackles, 7 interceptions, and 7 blocks in defence, demonstrating his ability to work as a hook defender in recent matches.
- P.Lakra (8.5 Cr) has excellent tackling skills, with 17 in 4 matches and 8 interceptions, but he should be cautious with his attempts to prevent chances, which have earned him two yellow cards.
- F.Javi Hernandez (10 Cr) has scored three goals and provided two assists in his first three games, while also increasing the number of chances generated, making him our top pick.
- V.Rai (9.0 Cr) has begun to play his holding midfielder role, which will be evaluated to the limit, but his pass completion of 86.17 percent has created opportunities for him to find attackers.
- Vanlalruatfela (8.0 Cr) is displaying excellent poise on the field, which has helped him create several opportunities. He has 4 shots on goal and 5 crosses, which has resulted in 1 goal.
- H.Santana (9.5 Cr) has 12 tackles, 12 interceptions, 3 shots on goal, and 2 crosses that can be converted into goals as the season goes.
- K.Camara (9.0 Cr) has attempted 6 shots on goal, earning him 1 goal, as well as 27 tackles and 11 interceptions, making him an important contributor.
- A.Cabrera (9.0 Cr) has scored three goals with eight shots on goal and four crosses, and he has the capacity to boost with each match, making him our first choice.
- Jonathas (9.5 Cr) should be likely to construct most of his playtime based on his efficiency, which earned him 1 assist, and he has the potential to improve his attacking skills, which will increase his contributions.