Hero ISL 2021 – NEUFC vs SCEB Dream11 Prediction: Yesterday we witnessed a 6 goal thriller between Bengaluru FC and ATK Mohan Bagan, where Prince Ibara scored an equaliser in the last quarter of the hour to help his side split points between the two. Today it’s a clash between the bottom two of the Hero ISL table, with NorthEast taking on East Bengal. Let’s look at both sides:
NorthEast United FC
NorthEast United FC is ranked second with 13 goals conceded in 6 matches. The highlanders have won one match this season, with six goals scored by six different players, and they should be able to bring an attacking strategy to this match.
SC East Bengal has conceded a total of 15 goals in 6 matches and is listed first in aspects of conceding. The red and gold brigade have yet to win a match this season, but that hasn’t stopped them from improving with each match, but they were able to draw levels in their most recent match against Kerala Blasters.
NEUFC vs SCEB Dream11 Prediction | Match details
|Venue||Fatorda Stadium, Goa|
|Date||17 December, Friday|
|Possible Playing||NorthEast United Predicted XI: Roy (GK), Lakra, Shareef-Thankgalakath, Flottmann, T-Singh, Santana, Camara, Suhair, Gogoi, Rochharzela, Coureur|
-- Advertisement --
East Bengal Predicted XI: Sen (GK), Prce, Mondal, Mrcela, Gaikwad, Rafique, Singh, Jairu, Dervisevic, Perosevic, Mahesh Singh
|Injuries||NorthEast United: Lalchhanchhuaha, Gallego, Meitei|
East Bengal: Jackichand Singh, Bhattacharya, Sidoel, Mukherjee
My Dream11 Team | NEUFC vs SCEB Dream11 Prediction
Roy, Lakra, Mrcela, Prce, Santana (C), Camara, Suhair, Rafique, Dervisevic, Coureur, Perosevic
Dream11 Tips and Tricks for Today’s ISL Match: NEUFC vs SCEB Dream11 Predictions
- S.Roy (8.5 Cr) has continued to remain the best goalkeeper this season, with a total of 18 saves, and will eye to register his second clean sheet of the season.
- P.Lakra (8.5 Cr) was benched in the previous match, due to which NEUFC had to suffer, nevertheless, he’ll be a key player tonight.
- F.Prce (9.0 Cr) has made solid efforts with his brilliant interceptions, who also comes with his brilliant pass completion.
- T.Mrcela (8.5 Cr) netted a jaw dropping goal in his previous fixture, hopefully this will keep him high for today’s contest.
- H.Santana (9.5 Cr) was able to initiate 2 shots on target while also making 49 passes. His desire to produce opportunities with his ball-playing skills makes him our top choice.
- K.Camara (9.0 Cr) was rested during the lat fixture, hopefully, he got the rest he needed and is expected to bang on in midfield.
- V.Suhair (9.0 Cr) made a crucial assist in the previous encounter, thus proving he’s a vital one in the center of the pitch.
- A.Dervisevic (9.0 Cr) demonstrated his class against FC Goa by netting a goal and a assist, we reckon he’ll do something magical today.
- M.Rafique (9.0 Cr) has shown his consistency, but was rested in previous back-to-back fixtures. He might be looking to break his deadlock in this one.
- M.Courur (9.0 Cr) will be looking to search his heroic form which he demonstrated against Bengaluru, thus making him a ‘keep an eye on this one’ contender.
- A.Perosevic (9.0 Cr) performance against the gaurs was decent, who scored two goals, making him the obvious choice in this clash.