Hero ISL 2021 – NEUFC vs ATKMB Dream11 Prediction: Yesterday was a goalless stint between Jamshedpur FC and Bengaluru FC. Neither side could clinch three points. Both shared a point each. Today, NorthEast will face ATK Mohun Bagan. NorthEast United has had a difficult start to the ISL season, winning only two of their first seven games. They are for now ninth in the ISL table, with 7 points. ATK Mohun Bagan, on the other hand, has only won one match in their last five, placing them seventh on the table, and should be looking for a win to boost their confidence.-- Advertisement --
Northeast United comes into this game after getting a win in their second match of the tournament, putting them in 9th place on the table, which should allow them to capitalize on their opponent’s poor form.
ATK Mohun Bagan
With this game, ATK Mohun Bagan will usher in a renaissance. After Antonio Habas stepped down as head coach, the club’s management quickly replaced him with FC Goa’s Juan Ferrando. For tonight’s match, Manuel Cascallana, an assistant coach under Habas, will serve as the temporary coach.
NEUFC vs ATKMB Dream11 Prediction | Match details
-- Advertisement --
|Venue||Fatorda Stadium, Goa|
|Date||21 December, Tuesday|
|Possible Playing||NorthEast United Predicted XI: Roy (GK), Lakra, Shareef-Thankgalakath, Flottmann, T-Singh, Santana, Camara, Suhair, Gogoi, Rochharzela, Coureur
ATK Mohun Bagan Predicted XI: A.Singh (GK), Kotal, Bose, McHugh, Mehta, Rathi, Boumous, M.Singh, Kauko, Colaco, Krishna
|Injuries||NorthEast United: nil -- Advertisement --
ATK Mohun Bagan: nil
My Dream 11 Team | NEUFC vs ATKMB Dream11 Prediction
Roy, Flottmann, Bose, Kotal, Lakra, Santana, Suhair, Camara, Boumous, Colaco, Krishna ©
Dream11 Tips and Tricks for Today’s ISL Match: NEUFC vs ATKMB Dream11 Predictions
- S.Roy (8.5 Cr) has started making his mark in the league, which is why
- P.Flottmann (8.0 Cr) managed to score his first goal of the season in the previous match, which adds to his defensive skills and can help boost his confidence for this match.
- P.Lakra (8.5 Cr) is a pure brick wall at the back on a personal note but has struggled with the team, hopefully, he’ll keep the whole line stable to get his side on the right track.
- S.Bose (8.5 Cr) was also lucky to achieve his first goal of the season, in addition to his battles and interceptions, which will allow him to put on comparable results in this game.
- P.Kotal (8.5 Cr) is a brilliant center defender who can play an optimistic role in pushing for a clean sheet in this match, which has helped him maintain consistent form.
- H.Santana (9.5 Cr) tried two shots on goal, 49 accurate passes, wonderful tackles, and 3 key pass breakups, making him the obvious choice.
- K.Camara (9.0 Cr) was able to create opportunities in the previous match, completing 64 passes with two interceptions and three tackles, putting him in a good position for this match.
- V.Suhair (9.0 Cr) scored his second goal of the tournament and created 5 chances, which he backed up with his work in the midfield, helping to make him the team’s leading scorer.
- H.Boumous (9.0 Cr) was able to maintain his form after scoring two matches in a row. In the first match, he was able to find one goal and one assist.
- R.Krishna (10.5 Cr) scored his third goal and third assist, which should keep him confident and make him our first choice for this crucial match.
- L.Colaco (9.0 Cr) is a great young talent with the right mentality to bring in his offensive threat, which has earned him three goals and one assist so far in the series.