Hero ISL 2021 – MCFC vs JFC Dream11 Prediction: Hyderabad continued their winning ways with an early goal lead against Bengaluru. This win kept them 3rd at the table, while Bengaluru FC slipped to 9th. Today, Mumbai City FC will face Jamshedpur FC and this one’s going to be one of the most challenging clashes. MCFC are currently at top of the table with 9 points while Jamshedpur are second with just a point behind.
Mumbai City FC
Mumbai City FC has made an impact so far this season, as they sit atop the ISL 2021/22 points table, having won three and lost one match. They crushed Sunil Chettri’s Bengaluru FC in their previous encounter and will be looking to maintain their lead with just another victory.
Jamshedpur FC, on the other hand, has also looked strong, as they sit just below the leaders, in second place, with two victories, and as many draws. They defeated ATK Mohun Bagan 2-1 during their most recent match and would very much like to get their third win to move up to the first place.
MCFC vs JFC Dream11 Prediction | Match details
|Venue||PJN Stadium, Fatorda, Goa|
|Date||9 December, Saturday|
|Possible Playing||Mumbai City FC Predicted XI: Mohammad Nawaz, Amey Ranawade, Mourtada Fall, Rahul Bheke, Mandar Rao Desai, Ahmed Jahouh, Lalengmawia Ralte, Vikram Pratap Singh, Cassinho, Bipin Singh, Igor Angulo|
Jamshedpur FC Predicted XI: Rehenesh TP, Laldinliana Renthlei, Eli Sabia, Peter Hartley, Ricky Lallawmawma; Seiminlen Doungel, Jitendra Singh, Alexandre Lima, Komal Thatal; Ishan Pandita, Nerijus Valskis
|Injuries||Mumbai City: Vignesh D|
Jamshedpur FC: Farukh Choudhary
My Dream 11 Team | MCFC vs JFC Dream11 Prediction
Mohammad Nawaz, Rahul Bheke, Mourtada Fall, Peter Hartley, Alex Lima, Lalengmawia, Ahmed Jahouh, Jitendra Singh, Igor Angulo, Greg Stweart, Nerijus Valskis.
Dream11 Tips and Tricks for Today’s ISL Match: MCFC VS JFC Dream11 Prediction
- M.Nawaz (8.5 Cr) has made 5 saves and allowed 5 goals, which should give him the motivation to keep his enhanced form from the previous match.
- M.Fall (9.0 Cr) has netted two goals in the first three games while also demonstrating defensive tenacity, making him our first choice for this match.
- R.Bheke (8.5 Cr) has made 175 passes with an accuracy of 84.57 percent, which is well supported by his potential to establish attempts on goal, which can ultimately boost his efforts.
- A.Ranawade (8.5 Cr) has created 6 crosses that can be converted into pivotal assists, as well as 11 tackles and 6 interceptions, making him a consistent contributor.
- P.Hartely (9.0 Cr) scored his first goal but has since been able to fulfil his defensive duties, earning him several significant interceptions in his match against ATKMB.
- A.Jahouh (9.0 Cr) has been excellent with his constant contributions in all of the matches thus far, earning him 1 goal and 3 assists, making him an important player for this match.
- Lalengmawia (8.5 Cr) has produced several opportunities with his crisp passing, totalling 155 passes at an accuracy of 83.87 percent, 20 tackles, and 8 blocks, with the ability to improve as the show progresses.
- A.Lima (9.0 Cr) ability’s to influence the rhythm of the game in midfield has made the 32-year-old Brazilian a consistent performer for Jamshedpur in this season’s ISL.
- I.Angulo Alboniga (10 Cr) is nowadays the club and tournament’s leading goal scorer with a total of 4 goals and 1 assist, with the prospect to keep going, making him our obvious choice for this match.
- N.Valkis (10 Cr) will work on transforming his shots into goals, as he has 11 attempts on goal but has only managed to convert 2 goals with 1 assist. He’ll surely break the deadlock in this one.
- G.Stewart (9.5 Cr) has attempted 7 shots on target and 7 crosses, earning him 1 goal and 2 assists, making him a crucial attacking threat.