Hero ISL 2021 – JFC vs BFC Dream11 Prediction: Yesterday Mumbai City FC got bashed 3-0 with the hands of Kerela Blasters, thus ending their back-to-back winning streak. Mumbai though is still safe as they are still the toppers of the table but still have dropped costly points. Nevertheless, today Jamshedpur will face Bengaluru. The red miners are placed at third with 11 points while the blues are facing the wort season, who are at second last of the table with just 5 points. We hope things get normal for Marco Pezzaiuoli. Let’s look at both sides:
A strong Jamshedpur FC will aim to take advantage of a troubled Bengaluru FC. Ever since the start of the tournament, the Red Steelers have been upbeat. With 11 points from 6 games.
Bengaluru FC is optimistic that they will be able to turn their windfalls around in their upcoming match. The Blues had a terrific first day, but everything changed and the club is now desperately trying to find their way up the ranks.
JFC vs BFC Dream11 Prediction | Match details
|Venue||GMC Athletic Stadium, Goa|
|Date||20 December, Monday|
|Possible Playing||Jamshedpur Predicted XI: TP. Rehenesh, Peter Hartley, Eli Sabia, R.Laldinliana, Anas Edathodika, Alexandre Lima, K.Thatal, Pronay Halder, M.Rahman, N.Valskis, Greg Stewart|
Bengaluru FC Predicted XI: Singh-Sandhu, A.Costa, Roshan-Singh, Kuruniyan, Chaudhari, Silva Almeida, Rane, Wangjam, Silva, Chhetri, Lalrindika
|Injuries||Jamshedpur FC: Farukh Choudhary, Mobashir Rahman|
Bengaluru FC: Harmanpreet Singh, Yrondu Musavu-King, Akashdeep Singh, Leon Augustine
My Dream 11 Team | JFC vs BFC Dream11 Prediction
TP Rehenesh, Sabia, Hartley, Costa, Lima, Thatal, Rane, Silva Almeida, Valkis, Stewart (C), Silva
Dream11 Tips and Tricks for Today’s ISL Match: JFC vs BFC Dream11 Predictions
- T.Rehenesh (8.5 Cr) has shown considerable progress in recent games, resulting in his first clean sheet of the tournament. He’ll be looking to keep this form in today’s clash.
- P.Hartley (9.0 Cr) is the first choice for us who scored his second goal of the season against Odisha FC, which is just another testament to his superb defensive abilities.
- E.Sabia (9.0 Cr) has given him all in defence with 15 tackles and 7 interceptions, which was accompanied by his goal against MCFC and can be channeled into a better performance as the series progresses.
- A.Costa (8.5 Cr) began the season well with a masterful performance of talent but has been quiet in previous matches, we reckon he can fight back in this fixture.
- A.Lima (9.0 Cr) made quite an assist in the previous fixture and has the potential to take his game to the next level.
- K.Thatal (9.0 Cr) has played well as a mega substitute, and his contributions will almost definitely increase only if he’ll gain some more minutes on the pitch.
- J.Rane (9.0 Cr) managed to score his first goal of the tournament in the first match of the season but has since shifted to a holding midfielder role to create a better defensive record for his side.
- B.Silva Almeida (8.5 Cr) has fought diligently in the offense to generate consistent opportunities, which he can continue to present in all of his games this season.
- N.Valskis (10 Cr) has only scored twice so far this season, but he should be able to make an impact in this crucial match.
- G.Stewart (9.5 Cr) remains the best scorer with four goals, three of which came in the most recent match. It’s too early to speculate golden boot race but Stewart can surely clinch it.
- C.Silva (9.5 Cr) is his side’s leading goalscorer, who has registered 4 goals and 2 assists.