Hero ISL 2021 – HFC vs SCEB Dream11 Prediction: Yesterday Kerela ran a riot against Chennaiyin by defeating them 3-0. This win gets the 3rd spot to tuskers who are just 3 points away from the league leaders. Today Hyderabad will face East Bengal which could be yet another one-sided game until East Bengal can conjure up a miracle. With their chances of making the playoffs diminishing, SC East Bengal will aim to finish as high as possible in the ISL rankings and play for glory. Hyderabad FC on the other side will be expecting to close the gap on league leaders Mumbai City FC with a comfortable win over SC East Bengal.
With 11 points from six games, Hyderabad FC sits comfortably third in the ISL table. Manolo Marquez’s side is committed to maintaining their position in the top four after having missed out on the playoffs in the ISL 2020-21.
SC East Bengal
Meanwhile, SC East Bengal is in a completely different situation. They have yet to win a game this season and currently sit at the bottom of the ISL chart. Manolo Diaz’s men have 3 points from 3 draws in seven appearances.
HFC vs SCEB Dream11 Prediction | Match details
|Venue||GMC Stadium, Bambolim, Goa|
|Date||23 December, Wednesday|
|Possible Playing||Hyderabad FC Predicted XI: Laxmikant Kattimani, Souvik Chakrabarti, Chinglensana Singh, Juanan, Akash Mishra, Hitesh Sharma, Joao Victor, Nikhil Poojari, Joel Chianese, Rohit Danu, Bartholomew Ogbeche|
-- Advertisement --
SC East Bengal Predicted XI: Arindam Bhattacharya, Tomislav Mrcela, Hira Mondal, Raju Gaikwad, Franjo Prce, Mohammed Rafique, Lalrinliana Hnamte, Sourav Das, Amir Dervisevic, Naorem Mahesh Singh, Daniel Chukwu
|Injuries||Hyderabad FC: H.Narzary, Yasir, Meitie, Sidoel, Mukherjee|
SC East Bengal: Jackichand Singh, Bhattacharya,
My Dream 11 Team | HFC vs SCEB Dream11 Prediction
Kattimani, C.Singh, Rai, Prce, Garcia, Victor, Rafique, Dervisevic, Ogbeche (C), Chianese, Perosevic
Dream11 Tips and Tricks for Today’s ISL Match: HFC VS SCEB Dream11 Predictions
- Laxmikant Kattimani (8.5 Cr) has made 13 saves, three of which emerged in his most recent match. He is expected to keep his form in this one too.
- Ashish Rai (9.0 Cr) has made 1 tackle, 3 interceptions, and 29 accurate passes and which already makes him hyped up for this one.
- Franjo Price (9.0 Cr) has been a reliable player since the start of the season, earning him goals as well as a fantastic defensive performance, thus making him a vital one in the defence.
- Chinglensana Singh (8.5 Cr) was brilliant in his match against NEUFC, allowing him to score a fantastic goal with his brilliant passes.
- Edu Garcia (9.0 Cr) was able to furnish two assists with good tackles and pass breakups but was benched in the last fixture, hopefully, we can expect some action from him today.
- Amir Dervisevic (9.0 Cr) was able to play a prominent role against FC Goa, earning one goal and one assist. He will be eyeing some numbers to conjure in this one.
- Joao Victor (9.0 Cr) is the obvious pick here who was superb in the early stages of the tournament making a jaw-dropping performance for the nizams.
- Mohammed Rafique (9.0 Cr) will be looking to make an impact today, who was benched for two matches.
- Joel Chianese (9.0 Cr) will be eying the back of the net for today’s fixture, who was able to rack up a fantastic goal in the previous match with two shots on goal.
- Antonio Perosevic (9.0 Cr) has scored twice, and his recent progress under pressure against FC Goa makes him a potential game-changer.
- Bartholomew Ogbeche (9.5 Cr) is the obvious choice in the attack who has shown his consistency in the beginning of the season.