HFC vs BFC Dream11 Prediction: The 2021-22 Hero ISL campaign is just getting better and better. Yesterday we witnessed yet another thrilling game with FC Goa registering the first win of their ISL campaign after a stunning late clincher from Alberto Noguera, who also scored a brace for the Gaurs in an epic 4-3 scoreline. Today Hyderabad will face Bengaluru and both are sitting at 7th and 8th at the table with 4 points. Today, either both will share the spoils or one of them is going to come at the top. For now, let’s look at both sides.
Hyderabad FC was able to demonstrate their abilities against tough opponents, demonstrating their ability to play well under pressure, which must be met on a consistent basis for this match. They are having an average season so far, finishing seventh in the ISL 2021/22 points table with one win, one loss, and one draw.
Bengaluru FC has struggled to win this season and will need to make several improvements to their approach to the game against the in-form Hyderabad FC. They are just below their opponents in eighth place in the points table with a win, a draw, and two losses.
HFC vs BFC Dream11 Prediction | Match details
|Venue||GMC Stadium, Bambolim, Goa|
|Date||8 December, Wednesday|
|Possible Playing||Hyderabad FC Predicted XI: Kattimani (GK), Rai, C.Singh, Juanan, Mishra, Victor, Garcia, Yasir, Sharma, Ogbeche, Chianese|
Bengaluru FC Predicted XI: Singh-Sandhu (GK), Costa, Musavu-King, Roshan-Singh, Kuruniyan, Wangjam, Udanta-Singh, Silva Almeida, Silva, Ibara, S.Chhetri
|Injuries||Hyderabad FC: H.Narzary|
Bengaluru FC: L.Augustine, H.Singh, J.Rane, R.Kumar, A.Singh, P.Satish Shrivas
My Dream 11 Team | HFC vs BFC Dream11 Prediction
Singh-Sandhu, Rai, Kuruniyan, A. Mishra, Costa, Yasir, Victor, Udanta-Singh, Silva Almeida, Ogbece, Silva
Dream11 Tips and Tricks for Today’s ISL Match: HFC VS BFC Dream11 Predictions
- G.Singh Sandhu (8.5 Cr) has encountered a total of 16 shots on goal, with 9 goals conceded and 7 goals saved, demonstrating his strength to carry the backline and assist the team in maintaining positional discipline.
- A.Mishra(8.5 Cr) is a good lad in the backline who has made 12 tackles, 4 interceptions so far in 3 appearances.
- A.Rai (9.0 Cr) has managed to master the covering tactic, earning him 11 blocks, 6 pass breakups, and 9 tackles, making him an important center back.
- A.Kuruniyan (9.0 Cr) netted his first tally of goal against Kerela FC, which was followed by a defensive effort against MCFC in their most recent fixture, which should enable him to rebound for this match.
- A.Costa (8.5 Cr) has provided 1 goal and 1 assist this season, demonstrating that the team relies heavily on its defensive qualities.
- M.Yasir (9.5 Cr) has made an impact with fantastic interceptions and pass breakups, as well as a pass completion rate of 60.46 percent, which should strengthen in this match.
- J.Victor (9.0 Cr) has played as a sturdy attacking mid for the team, making constant contributions in all of his matches thus far, earning him one goal and one assist.
- Udanta-Singh (9.5 Cr) started the campaign well with two assists in the first game but has since been low-key with his efforts that demonstrate his freedom to construct chances, which must be seen in this match.
- B.Silva Almeida (8.5 Cr) has also maintained his consistency in the midfield, racking up 211 passes with an 80.56 percent passing accuracy.
- B.Ogbeche (9.5 Cr) possesses a wonderful attacking play and calmness that has got him two goals in the last three games with a total of six shots on goal, making him a potential game-changer.
- C.Silva (9.5 Cr) has intended 10 shots on 4 crosses, earning him 2 goals and 1 assist, making him our choice ahead of Indian and Bengaluru captain, Sunil Chettri.