Hero ISL 2021 – CFC vs OFC Dream11 Prediction: Yesterday, NorthEast FC was able to clinch three savior points from East Bengal thanks to two goals scored in the latter half of the 90 mins. Moreover, it was the icing on the cake for the highlanders when red and gold brigades’ Perosevic was set off. Nevertheless, today’s fixture takes on Chennaiyin against Odisha FC. The Marina Machers are just a point behind the Kalinga warriors, who are at 4th with 9 points.
Let’s see who’ll ve able to come on top or both will share the spoils:
The Marina Machans have begun their season with more poise. CFC finally succumbed to their first defeat after being the only team in the ISL to not lose a single contest. A last-minute crisper from Rahul saw them drop points against Mumbai.
This season, the Red Steelers have turned their bad luck into a gold mine. Odisha FC is off to a great start, having won three and lost two of their first five matches. However, their most recent match against Jamshedpur ended in a 4-0 loss to Owen Coyle’s side.
CFC vs OFC Dream11 Prediction | Match details
|Venue||Fatorda Stadium, Goa|
|Date||18 December, Saturday|
|Possible Playing||Chennaiyin FC Predicted XI: Kaith (GK), R.Singh, Das, Damjanovic, Lalrinzuala, Koman, Thapa, Chhangte, Borysiuk, Vanspaul, Murzaev|
Odisha FC Predicted XI: K.Singh (GK), Rodas Ramirez, Lalruatthara, Mongil, Antonay, Javi-Hernandez, Rai, Vanmalsawma, Krasniqi, Jonathas, Cabrera
|Injuries||Chennaiyin FC: Rafael Crivellaro|
Odisha FC: nil
My Dream 11 Team | CFC vs OFC Dream11 Prediction
K.Sinh, Rodas Ramirez, R.Singh, Das, Thapa, Koman, Javi-Hernandez (VC), Rai, Murzaev, Cabrera (C), Jonathas
Dream11 Tips and Tricks for Today’s ISL Match: CFC vs OFC Dream11 Prediction
- K.Singh (8.5 Cr) has organised to play a prominent role in front of his goal, which he did not do in his previous match, and he’ll be looking to keep a clean sheet.
- R.Singh (9.0 Cr) has been the heart of the defence who makes important interceptions and tackles.
- N.Das (8.5 Cr) got noticed at the start of the season but soon started fading away. Hopefully, he’ll regain his form back.
- H.Rodas Ramirez (8.5 Cr) scored two goals against SCEB but failed to make a significant offensive difference.
- V.Koman (9.5 Cr) scored his second goal of the tournament against ATKMB, which was preceded by his playing ability in the previous match, in which he did help his defence with four tackles and an interception.
- A.Thapa (9.0 Cr) has proved that he can perform well under pressure, hence we reckon that he’ll be the centre of attraction.
- V.Rai (9.5 Cr) has managed to work as the backbone between the attack and defence and can contribute well due to his passing accuracy, making him an important player for this match.
- F.Javi-Hernandez (10 Cr) has scored three goals this season but has not had a significant change due to his ability to work well with his teammates to create chances for them, which keeps his contribution consistent.
- M.Murzaev (9.0 Cr) has caught the eye of many, with his brilliant attacking threats and ball intelligence, he’ll surely make an impact on the pitch today.
- Jonathas (9.5 Cr) has played the most this season, making consistent contributions that will keep him focused for this match.
- A.Cabrera (9.0 Cr) is an excellent offensive player but was forced to play in midfield. We might see some magic with a change in his position.