Hero ISL 2021 – CFC vs KBFC Dream11 Prediction: ATK Mohun Bagan is back to winning ways after a 2-3 win against NorthEast United, thanks to a brace from Hugo Boumous. Today Chennaiyin FC will lock horns with Kerela Blasters. Chennaiyin FC has established themselves in the recent edition of the ISL. The Marina Machans were easy to retrieve a solution that works for them thanks to Bozidar Bandovic’s approach. Meanwhile, Kerala Blasters FC will enter this game with a lot of optimism after a 3-0 thumping of Mumbai City FC in their previous game.
This season, Chennaiyin FC has been one of the most difficult teams to defeat in the ISL. Bozidar Bandovic’s men have only conceded four goals in six matches, the fewest of any ISL team so far this season. The Marina Machans are fourth in the table with 11 points.
Kerala Blasters FC have recently improved in a similar manner to their opposition. The Blasters outshone the table-toppers in every aspect, serving as a wake-up call to the Islanders. They are now ranked sixth in the table with nine points.
CFC vs KBFC Dream11 Prediction | Match details
|Venue||Fatorda Stadium, Goa|
|Date||22 December, Wednesday|
|Possible Playing||Chennaiyin FC Predicted XI: Vishal Kaith, Reagan Singh, Slavko Damjanovic, Narayan Das, Jerry Lalrinzuala, Ariel Borysiuk, Anirudh Thapa, Vladimir Koman, Mirlan Murzaev, Lallianzuala Chhangte, Rahim Ali|
-- Advertisement --
Kerela Blasters FC Predicted XI: Prabhsukhan Singh Gill, Harmanjot Khabra, Marko Leskovic, Hormipam Ruivah, Jessel Carneiro, Sahal Abdul Samad, Lalthathanga Khawlhring, Jeakson Singh, Jorge Pereyra Dias, Alvaro Vazquez, Adrian Luna
|Injuries||Chennaiyin FC: Rafael Crivellaro|
Kerela Blasters FC: Rahul KP, Albino Gomes
My Dream 11 Team | CFC vs KBFC Dream11 Prediction
Kaith, R.Singh, Leskovic, Carneiro, Koman, Thapa, Abdul Samad, Nicolas Luna, Murzaeu, Vazquez Garcia (C), Rolando Pereyra
Dream11 Tips and Tricks for Today’s ISL Match: CFC vs KBFC Dream11 Predictions
- V.Kaith (8.5 Cr) was able to maintain his position in front of his goal in the most recent match against Odisha FC, making three saves and allowing one goal.
- R.Singh (9.0 Cr) was easy to retrieve 31 key passes as well as 1 interception, which helped him uphold a backline in addition to his three chances produced in the previous match.
- M.Leskovic (8.5 Cr) shows clear signs of enthusiasm with 5 interceptions and a clean sheet against MCFC.
- J.Carneiro (8.5 Cr) has demonstrated his ability to balance his offensive and defensive skill set, which has resulted in an increase in his efforts in the last two games.
- V.Koman (9.5 Cr) seems to have become his team’s leading scorer after finding the net for the second time, he’ll be looking to add a few more to his tally in today’s fixture.
- A.Thapa (9.0 Cr) was able to win 5 interceptions with 1 tackle, which will allow him to play a more offensive style in this match, making him the obvious choice in mid.
- S.Abdul Samad (8.5 Cr) has contributed extensively to the offence and defence, earning him a crucial goal that will help him boost his form.
- A.Nicolas Luna (8.0 Cr) has supplied 22 crosses all across the instalment, earning them 3 assists, allowing him to progress with his numerous attempts to conjure up a decent form.
- A.Vazquez Garcia (9.0 Cr) has been consistent in picking up his pace in the last three games, finding the net three times, making him the first choice in attack.
- J.Roland Pereyra (10 Cr) was able to get a terrific goal and assist in the previous match, demonstrating his excellent bolstering form that can hopefully improve his performance.
- M.Murzaev (9.0 Cr) was lucky enough to find the back at the net which was also his first goal of the tournament, making him a super substitute. capable of increasing his game time in this contest.