GHA vs URU Dream11 prediction: The FIFA World Cup 2022 has so far featured an exciting Group H. All three of the remaining teams still have a chance to go to the round of 16, while Portugal has already advanced from the group. The highly anticipated matchup between Ghana and Uruguay will take place in their last group match. The South Americans’ controversial victory over Ghana at the 2010 World Cup, in which Luis Suarez purposefully stopped a goal with his hand, will have Ghana itching for vengeance. Ghana would just need a point if Portugal lost against South Korea, while Uruguay would need to win their own game and anticipate that South Korea dropped points.
Check out the Dream11 Top Fantasy Predictions for the GHA vs URU encounter.
In this blog, you will know the complete details about the squads of both GHA vs URU FIFA WC dream11 team experts and much more.
Let’s look at the Dream 11 prediction for today’s GHA vs URU FIFA World Cup Group match.
GHA vs URU Dream11 prediction for FIFA WC 2022 | Ghana vs Uruguay Dream11 team Prediction
|Match||Ghana vs Uruguay – Group H | FIFA World Cup|
|Date||Friday, December 2nd, 2022.|
|Time||8:30 PM IST|
|Venue||Al Janoub Stadium|
Must Picks for Today’s Dream11 Team Prediction | FIFA World Cup 2022
- Inaki Williams: has an assist to his name and will be looking to lead his side, by getting on the scoresheet.
- Mohammed Kudus: The attacking midfielder is the obvious pick in this one, who scored twice in the previous game. He’ll be looking to get his name into the scoresheet once again.
- Federico Valverde: The midfielder is yet to shine for his side, who has great talent. He’ll be looking to bring his A game in this one.
- Rodrigo Bentancur: will be looking to shine in this one, who has a good ability to maintain the tempo of the game. Let’s see what he’ll do in this one.
Ghana vs Uruguay Possible Playing XI | FIFA World Cup Group H
Ghana: Lawrence Ati-Zigi; Tariq Lamptey, Daniel Amartey, Mohammed Salisu, Gideon Mensah; Thomas Partey, Salis Abdul Samed; Mohammed Kudus, Andre Ayew, Jordan Ayew; Inaki Williams
Uruguay: Sergio Rochet; Jose Gimenez, Sebastian Coates, Diego Godin; Guillermo Varela, Giorgian de Arrascaeta, Federcio Valverde, Rodrigo Bentanur, Darwin Nunez; Luis Suarez, Edinson Cavani
Dream11 Tips and Tricks for Today’s FIFA WC Match | GHA vs URU | Fantasy Prediction for FIFA World Cup 2022
- Goalkeepers: Sergio Rochet
- Defenders: Daniel Amartey, Diego Godin, Jose Gimenez
- Midfielders: Thomas Partey, Mohammed Kudus, Federico Valverde (Vice-captain), Rodrigo Bentancur
- Attackers: Andre Ayew, Inaki Williams (Captain), Luis Suarez
MY DREAM11 PREDICTION | Ghana vs Uruguay FIFA World Cup 2022 Group Stage
Uruguay haven’t won a single game in their group while the African side has won one of their matches. Hence, given both sides’ recent form, Ghana is expected to draw this one and may expect a tough battle against Uruguay, with a scoreline of 1-1.
Where to watch Ghana vs Uruguay FIFA World Cup 2022 match?
Catch live-action of South Korea vs Portugal on the Jio cinema app.