There are many recreational and fitness sports activities that can keep you healthy even after the early young ages, to be fit and healthy you need to be physically active. To protect you from serious diseases such as obesity, heart disease, cancer, mental illness, diabetes, and arthritis, a regular physical activity can help you get rid of these diseases.-- Advertisement --
Here is a list of 5 fitness sports that can keep you healthy in a long run:
Swimming is an absolutely awesome sport for your heart. It also is a low-stress activity. It keeps your body weight healthy, improves lung capacity, and builds muscles, and in addition, it burns calories.
- takes some of the impact stress off your body and keeps your heart rate up.
- builds endurance, muscle strength and cardiovascular fitness
- helps maintain a healthy weight, healthy heart, and lungs
- tones muscles and builds strength
- provides an all-over body workout, as nearly all of your muscles are used during swimming.
Tennis-- Advertisement --
One hour of tennis can burn up to 600 calories. This amazing fitness sports channels you strength through various things which involves sprints, pivots, slams, and serves in tennis. Tennis can be a great workout with lots of fun and entertainment, it includes health benefits such as
- increasing aerobic capacities
- lowering resting heart rate and blood pressure
- improving metabolic function
- increasing bone density
- lowering body fat
- improving muscle tone, strength, and flexibility
- increasing reaction times.
- helpful to reduce stress
Squash burns calories, boosts flexibility, increase aerobic fitness develops power and strength. It also improves hand-eye coordination improve cardiovascular health. Fitness sports like squash can see you running, leaping and diving for the ball
- increase strength and fitness
- maintain a healthy weight
- increase flexibility and strength in the back
- promote good coordination, agility, and flexibility
Those who run regularly are less likely to experience bone and muscle loss as they age at the same pace as those who do not run regularly or at all
- Improves overall mental health
- It strengthens your lungs
- Help prevent high blood pressure
- Strengthens your immune system
- Keeps your weight in control
- Keeps your legs strong
- It relieves stress
- Increases bone density
Cycling is a low-impact way to burn serious calories, but it also makes you happier and makes your brain stronger.
Your heart, blood vessels, and lungs all get a workout. Your overall fitness will be improved and you will breathe deeper, perspire and experience increased body temperature.
- increased cardiovascular fitness
- increased muscle strength and flexibility
- improved joint mobility
- decreased stress levels
- improved posture and coordination
- strengthened bones
- decreased body fat levels
- prevention or management of disease
- reduced anxiety and depression.
For more interesting stories on Indian sports follow KreedOn or register with us and become a sports author