Confused about the best fantasy cricket apps in India? Well, you are in the right place!
Let’s rewind back to 2008, just a half year after India had won the first ICC World Twenty20 T20 Championship. While the country was still reeling in the epic glory in the game’s shortest format, the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) gave birth to a new era of cricket, i.e., the Indian Premier League (IPL). Eleven years on, and IPL has gone on to become one of the biggest annual cricketing events in the world with only the Cricket World Cups ahead of it.
This new era of franchise cricket helped the Indian national cricket team become one of the best cricketing nations once again (not that it never was). Moreover, it also gave birth to a ₹15,000 crore big market – the fantasy cricket leagues market. Over the past four years, new players have entered the market with their own fantasy cricket applications. Currently, there are as many as 45 cricket fantasy apps in India. And the number this growing rapidly by the passing day.
So the most logical question for a new person is- Which one these fantasy game should I download and play? Do not worry! We have shortlisted the Top 15 Fantasy Cricket Apps to play in India:
Playerzpot is one of the few fantasy cricket games which has more than one reward features. While most of the cricket fantasy apps in India rewards winners with cash amounts, Playerzpot does it with cash prizes and goodies. Furthermore, Playerzpot comes with another unique feature known as the Weekly login, in which players are assured daily winnings via with the game’s weekly task.
- Developers: PlayerzPot Media
- App Size: 9.5 MB (Download from Here)
- USP: Goodies as Rewards; Weekly Login.
Also Read | How to Play Dream11 Fantasy Cricket League?
Sport 11 is the first of many fantasy games which only cater to cricket fans. The game is developed by DNK Sports. Since its inception, the fantasy game has gone on to become one of the fastest-growing userbases among cricket fantasy games. Currently, the game has crossed the 2 lakh users mark.
- Userbase: 2 Lakh plus
- Developers: DNK Sports LLP
- App Size: 5.79 MB (Download from Here)
- USP: Separate beginner and expert contests.
LeagueX offers fantasy cricket to ardent gamers with more people joining each day. The fantasy cricket app was founded in April 2018, following which it rapidly made its way into the top 10 fantasy websites in India. League X offers instant money withdrawal and numerous different leagues to play from for its users.
- Userbase: 2.5 lakh plus users
- Developers: League X
- App Size: 29.2 MB (Download from Here)
- USP: Instant money withdrawal, Various leagues to play.
Launched in 2019 by the team which develop Online Poker platform- 9 Stacks, Faboom promises to add ‘FAB’ in a highly in a highly-competed market of cricket fantasy apps. It has become one of the fastest downloaded fantasy cricket apps. While most cricket fantasy platforms require players to elect a captain and vice-captain, Faboom offers something different with a ranking system.
- Userbase: 3 Lakh Plus (Downloads)
- Developers: Sudhir Kamath, Pratik Kumar, Abhinav Nigam, Rishab Mathur (9 Stacks)
- App Size: 6.8 MB. (Download from Here)
- USP: Ranking all players instead of only selecting Captains and Vice-Captains
Gamezy comes from the home of India’s fastest-growing gaming platform- Gameskraft. The fantasy game made their debut during the 2019 IPL. While it is similar to Dream 11, Gamezy has one major difference. The chances to win in single-bet games is more due to the lesser numbers of teams. Further, players stand a chance to win cash prizes by entering free leagues. Players can play the game in eight languages. Recently, developers introduced a new feature in which players can submit their teams before the start of the second innings.
- Userbase: 3 Lakh Plus (Active)
- Developers: Gameskraft
- App Size: 12.2 MB (Download from Here)
- USP: More chances to win; Prize money in free to enter leagues; Eight languages; submit team before second innings.
My Team 11
My Team 11 was founded by Sanjit Sihag and Vinit Godara in 2015, and endorsed by former Indian Cricketer Virender Sehwag. The game can be played both on the app as well as the website. The game is quite popular because it is available in two languages, 24×7 assistance and Regular and Safe play (users can join just before the first ball is played). Furthermore, users can join with up to ten teams in a single competition to increase their chances of winning.
- Userbase: 10 lakh plus active users
- Developers: Sanjit Sihag and Vinit Godara
- App Size: 11.6 MB (Download from Here)
- USP: Can be played in English and Hindi, 24×7 assistance, Regular Play and Safe Play
CricPlay is considered as India’s first free fantasy cricket games as users do not need to pay a deposit. All games on the platform from Fantasy Leagues, Super Leagues, Challenger Leagues, Daily Predictions and Star Contest. Above all, Power-ups like the ‘Substitution’, ‘Captain Changer’ or ‘Vice-Captain Changer’ in the Super League format is what differents CricPlay from other fantasy cricket apps in the market.
- Userbase: 15 lakh plus (Downloads)
- Developers: Times Internet
- App Size: 11 MB (Download from Here)
- USP: No Deposit, Powers Up in Super League Format, Star Contest.
Started in 2018, 11 Wickets is owned and operated by Ability Games. 11 Wickets are one of the fastest-growing fantasy cricket applications in India with over 30 lakhs plus players in a year. In March 2019, 11 Wickets’ Brand ambassador Sunny Leone launched a new feature- ‘Select Your Substitute’. Using this feature, players can bring in a substitute for one of the low performing players.
- Userbase: 30 lakhs plus (Downloads)
- Developers: Ability Games
- App Size: 22.3 MB (Download from Here)
- USP: Select Your Substitute
Mobile Premier League Fantasy Cricket
Sequoia-funded Mobile Premier league grew to one crore users in 7-8 months since its induction, making it the country’s fastest-growing e-sport platform. The game grew this fast due to the various featured events wherein winners have a chance to win phones, bikes, cameras and more. In addition, it has an easy to use and attractive interface and allows winners can cash-out immediately with Paytm, UPI or bank transfer. Indian captain Virat Kohli recently joined on as the brand ambassador of the game.
- Userbase: 2.5 crores plus
- Developers: Sai Srinivas Kiran Garimella, Shubham Malhotra, Galactus Funware Technology
- App Size: 68.13 MB (Download from Here)
- USP: Featured Events, Immediate Cash-out
My 11 Circle
Launched in January this year by Play Games 24×7 founders Trivikraman Thampy and Bhavin Pandya, My11Circle is dedicated to domestic and international cricket games. In last month, My11Circle decided to rope in Sourav Ganguly as its brand ambassador. Dada invites users to play the Beat the Experts challenge, in which users will win X times the entry fee if they win. For instance, if X is 3, then users will win three times their deposit and the value of ‘X’ varies in every match and series.
- Userbase: 1.3 crores plus
- Developers: Trivikraman Thampy, Bhavin Pandya, Play Games 24×7
- App Size: 53.45 MB (Download from Here)
- USP: Beat the Experts Challenge
Ojas Vipat and Abhishek Kumar from Junglee games joined hands with Vinfotech for a lasting partnership and built the Howzat fantasy app. Howzat is different from other fantasy cricket apps due to its unique scoring system on the platform, making online fantasy cricket enjoyable and thrilling.
- Userbase: 70 lakh plus (downloads)
- Developers: Junglee Games
- App Size: 10.6 MB (Download from Here)
- USP: Unique scoring system
Fantain, which has over 10 lakh plus users, is more than a cricket fantasy game. After Book My Show invested in the Chennai based company in 2016, Fantain became an interactive platform. Users through the platform do more than cricket! They can see the score, chat, purchase merchandise, tickets, souvenirs and more. And thus, it has become one of the top fantasy cricket apps in India.
- Userbase: 10 lakh+ (downloads)
- Developers: Anand Ramachandran, Vivek Venugopalan and Aravind Ramachandran.
- App Size: 17.4 MB (Download from Here)
- USP: Fan Engagement, Chat, Purchasing of Merchandising, ticketing and souvenirs.
Hala Play was founded in 2017 by BITS Pilani alumni Swapnil Saurav, Prateek Anand, Ananya Singhal and Aman Kesari. The game makes the use of machine learning and data analytics, thus helping users analyse their playing methods as well as improve their skills to win games. Users can play either daily or weekly matches, create leagues and decide winning criteria, analyse the performance against other users. Furthermore, the winning amount can be withdrawn anytime and users do not need to commit for the whole season.
- Userbase: 1 Crore plus.
- Developers: Swapnil Saurav, Prateek Anand, Ananya Singhal and Aman Kesari
- App Size: 26.2 MB (Download from Here)
- USP: Use of ML, data analytics to help users, creation of personalised leagues.
BalleBaazi was founded in 2018 as a fantasy platform for cricket lovers by Saurabh Chopra, Navkiran Singh, and Puneet Dua. It is the fast-growing fantasy app and features three gaming modes: Bowling Fantasy (select 5 players who users feel will pick the most wickets), Batting Fantasy (select 5 players who users feel with score most runs) and Classic Fantasy modes. Ballebaazi has a user-friendly interface, hence giving its users the best experience.
- Userbase: 30 lakh plus users.
- Developers: Saurabh Chopra, Navkiran Singh, Puneet Dua, SBN Gaming Network
- App Size: (Download from Here)
- USP: Bowling Fantasy, Batting Fantasy modes, User-friendly interface.
Dream11 was founded in 2012 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth. It is one of the earliest apps in the fantasy world. With over 7.5 crore players, the fantasy league platform holds a majority of the market share. In Cricket, Dream11 has various formats and challenge types where players using their cricketing skills, compete in various challenges to win the cash prizes up to lakhs of rupees. One can withdraw the winning amount in your bank account after completing the KYC.
- Userbase: 7.5 Crore Plus
- Developers: Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth
- App Size: 239.3 MB (Download from Here)
- USP: Oldest fantasy apps, Various formats and challenges to win cash prizes up to lakhs of rupees.