Dor vs Bay Dream11 Prediction | Bundesliga Dream11 Prediction: Dortmund vs Bayern
The Bundesliga title race will take a decisive turn on Tuesday when the defending champions Bayern Munich visit Signal Iduna Park to face fierce rivals Borussia Dortmund. Thankfully for Bayern, the 82,000 capacity stadium, famous for its intense atmosphere, will be empty. The two sides are separated by four points and a victory here will take Bayern’s deficit up to 7 points. And with only six match days to go there after, it would be an impossible task to bridge this gap. This is exactly what makes Tuesday’s epic clash the most important match of the campaign for Dortmund.
Let us have a look at both sides.
Dortmund have been in this situation before – trailing the Baverians by a couple of points before meeting them for the second time in the season. And more often than not, they buckle under the pressure. However, the Black and Yellows will look to change the script this time around. And they look quite capable enough to do so. The team has momentum on it’s side, having won six of the last six games. Moreover, Dortmund also kept clean sheets in five of those games. The possible return of Mats Hummels and Alex Witsel will further add weight to the team.
Bayern Munchen are also in top form coming into the match. The league leaders have also won six of their last six matches, including the 6-0 and 5-2 capitulation of 1899 Hoffenheim and Eintracht Frankfurt respectively. The Baverians have been at their clinical best this season, especially given the pressure mounted by the rest of the top four teams.
Dor vs Bay Dream11 Prediction | Match Details
|Venue||Signal Iduna Park|
|Date||27 May, Tuesday (India)|
|Time||10:00 pm IST|
|Injury||Dortmund: Marco Reus, Dan Axel Zagadou, Nico Schulz, Jadon Sancho (doubt).
Bayern: Philippe Coutinho, Thiago Alcantara, Niklas Sule, Corentin Tolisso.
|Possible playing XI||Borussia Dortmund Predicted XI : Roman Burki, Łukasz Piszczek, Mats Hummels, Manuel Akanji, Achraf Hakimi, Julian Brandt, Emre Can, Raphael Guerreiro, Erling Haaland, Jadon Sancho, Thorgan Hazard
Bayern Munich Predicted XI : Manuel Neuer, Benjamin Pavard, David Alaba, Jerome Boateng, Alphonso Davies, Leon Goretzka, Joshua Kimmich, Serge Gnabry, Thomas Muller, Robert Lewandowski, Kingsley Coman
My Dream11 Team
M Neuer, A Hakimi, M Akanji, A Davies, J Boateng, T Hazard, R Guerreiro, Thiago Alcantara, R Lewandowski, E Haaland, T Muller
Dream11 Tips and Tricks for Today’s Bundesliga Match: Dor vs Bay Dream11 Prediction
- Manuel Neuer has kept 11 clean sheets this season, 1 more than his counterpart Roman Burki, although he has played three matches more. Burki is also a decent choice here.
- Achraf Hakimi, Manuel Akanji, Alphonso Davies and Jerome Boateng form our back four. Hakimi remains one of the most gifted full backs in Bundesliga, a proof of which he gave in the game against Wolfsburg by scoring the second goal. Hakimi now has four goals and 10 assists to his name this season.
- Young left back Alphonso Davies has surprised everyone with his performances this season. After making a breakthrough in the first team this season, the Canadian teenager has gone on to play 19 matches for Bayern. And in this time, Davies has recorded 52 passes per game at a decent pass percentage of 86.4 and five assists for his team- enough to get a Whoscored rating of 7.57.
- Veterans M Akanji and J Boateng complete our defence.
Click here to follow all the latest football predictions.
- Thorgan Hazard, Raphael Guerreiro, and Thiago Alcantara form our midfield.
- Thorgan has risen out of Sancho’s shadow to make a place for himself this season. The youngster has racked up 6 goals and 12 assists in the 2019/20 campaign. In the possible absence of Sancho, he would have a lot of responsibility against Bayern.
- Raphael Guerreiro has also been phenomenal for Dortmund this season. The midfielder averages 63.2 passes per game with an accuracy of 88.7%. Guerreiro opened the scoring in the last match against Wolfsburg and would look to repeat the feat on Tuesday.
- Thiago Alcantara is the most influential player in the middle of the park for Bayern Munich. The 23 games he has played, Thiago has a superior average of 77 passes per game and an even impressive success rate of 90%.
- Kinsley Coman and Serge Gnabry are great choices as well.
- Erling Haaland, Robert Lewandowski and Thomas Mueller form our dream attack.
- Ever since his breakthrough into the first team in early 2020 with a hat-trick in mere 23 minutes, the 19-year-old Haaland hasn’t proved to be a flash in the pan. Not at least until now. The Norwegian striker has 10 goals in just 7 matches apart from providing two assists. Given his appetite for goals, expect no less than fireworks from him against Bayern.
- Robert Lewandowski remains the big daddy in the Bundesliga when it comes to scoring goals. The Polish striker has managed to find the back of the net on 27 occasions this term, more than anyone else. Need we say more?
- Thomas Muller has been outstanding with assisting the ball this season. The German forward was directly involved in 24 goals this term, 17 of which were assists and the remaining were goals.
- Jadon Sancho remains a doubt for the game. However, if he starts, we would recommend you to choose him over Muller given his effectiveness in the attack – Sancho has been directly involved in 30 goals this season (14 goals and 16 assists).