BFC Vs NEUFC Dream11 Predictions: Yesterday’s clash between ATKMB vs KBFC was indeed a treat to our eyes with Mohun Bagan teared up Kerela 4-2. As we head on to matchday 2, yet another exciting fixture is waiting for us. It’s the clash of the titans; Bengaluru FC vs NorthEast United. Bengaluru makes their ISL Season 8 debut with a successful stint in the Durand Cup, eventually losing to FC Goa in the semis. Meanwhile NorthEast are yet to play any official tournament.
Let’s have a look at both sides:
Bengaluru FC | BFC Vs NEUFC Dream11 Prediction
Bengaluru FC, on the other side, will look to improve their consistency following a rough season last year. The team has new management and will try to enhance their performance under the leadership of Sunil Chettri.
NorthEast United | BFC Vs NEUFC Dream11 Predictions
With a shift in leadership at NEUFC, Khalid Jamil instilled optimism and energy in the team, allowing them to make a comeback and qualify for the playoffs. They’ll surely be looking to make a significant impact today.
BFC vs NEUFC Dream11 Predictions | Match details
|Venue||Goa Medical College Stadium, Bambolim|
|Date||20 November, Friday|
|Possible Playing||Bengaluru FC Predicted XI: Gurpreet Singh Sandhu (GK), Ashique Kuruniyan, Yrondu Musavu-King, Alan Costa, Sarthak Golui, Suresh Wangjam, Iman Basafa, Jayesh Rane, Sunil Chhetri, Udanta Singh, Cleiton Silva.|
NorthEast United Predicted XI: Subhasish Roy Chowdhury (GK), Patrick Flottmann, Mohamed Irshad, Gurjinder Kumar, Hernan Santana, Khassa Camara, Joe Zoherliana, Rochharzela, Wiliam Lalnunela, Deshorn Brown, VP Suhair.
|Injuries||Bengaluru FC: Parag Srinivas, Akashdeep Singh and Rohit Kumar all injured |
NorthEast United: nil
My Dream 11 Team
Gurpreet Singh Sandhu, Pratik Chaudhari, Yrondu Musavu-King, Mashoor Shereef, Alan Costa, Federico Gallego, Jayesh Rane, Hernan Santana, Udanta Singh, Sunil Chhetri, Deshorn Brown.
Dream11 Tips and Tricks for Today’s ISL Match: BFC VS NEUFC Dream11 Predictions
- Gurpreet Singh Sandhu paves his way because of his excellence in the league over the year. The keeper has over 74.22 save percentage.
- The center-back duo of Musavu-King and Mashoor Shereef is an excellent bid to place for. The Gabon defender has plenty of experience in abroad leagues who has played in 1st divisions of France, Spain and Italy. whereas Mashoor Shereef who started as a forward for Chennai City FC had to become a center back for the rest of the season. Now signed he signed for NorthEast and will surely help them secure their backline.
- At defensive flanks, Pratik Chaudhari and Alan Costa are one to go for. The 1.86m tall defender is quick on his feet whereas, the Brazillian defender is the new signing for the Bengaluru side, who has plenty of experience abroad.
- With 9 goals and 12 assists in 46 matches, Federico Gallego is our best pick for midfield. He is one of the best midfielders in the league. Jayesh Rana has been in the league since the start of Hero ISL. He is also touted as a talented midfielder who has 60.38 passing accuracies and has over 170 tackles in 85 games.
- Hernan Santana is indeed a phenomenal midfielder who has shown his talent in a single season. Last season, the Spanish registered a passing accuracy of 87.99. Udanta Singh is another cheeky midfielder. The winner of the winning pass of the league in 2017 has scored 8 goals and registered 11 assists.
- Sunil Chettri is the obvious pick in the attack. The Indian captain has registered 49 goals and assisted in 94 ISL games. Deshorn Brown is another lethal attacker to go for, who has scored 8 goals in 27 matches.