Hero ISL 2021 – BFC vs ATKMB Dream11 Prediction: Last night, Mumbai FC continued their winning streak by clinching three points from Chennaiyin FC, thanks to a single goal scored by Rahul in the last stages of the game. Nevertheless, today is yet another decent fixture, with Bengaluru taking on ATK Mohun Bagan. Let’s look at both sides:
Bengaluru FC must find a way to stabilize their play after failing to win any of their last five ISL matches, which must change against such a strong opponent. They didn’t really have the desired start, as they are ninth in the table with four points.
ATK Mohun Bagan
ATK Mohun Bagan will need to be at their best, as they have lost two matches in a row, followed by a draw in their most recent meeting. They had a typical onset, as they are sixth in the points table with 7 points.
BFC vs ATKMB Dream11 Prediction | Match details
|Venue||Goa Medical College Stadium, Bambolim|
|Date||16 December, Thursday|
|Possible Playing||Bengaluru FC Predicted XI: Gurpreet Singh Sandhu (GK), Ashique Kuruniyan, Yrondu Musavu-King, Alan Costa, Sarthak Golui, Suresh Wangjam, Iman Basafa, Jayesh Rane, Sunil Chhetri, Udanta Singh, Cleiton Silva.|
-- Advertisement --
ATK Mohun Bagan Predicted XI: Subhasish Roy Chowdhury (GK), Patrick Flottmann, Mohamed Irshad, Gurjinder Kumar, Hernan Santana, Khassa Camara, Joe Zoherliana, Rochharzela, Wiliam Lalnunela, Deshorn Brown, VP Suhair.
|Injuries||Bengaluru FC: Harmanpreet Singh, Yrondu Musavu-King, Akashdeep Singh, Leon Augustine|
ATK Mohan Bagan: nil
My Dream 11 Team | BFC vs ATKMB Dream11 Prediction
Singh-Sandhu, Roshan-Singh, Costa, Bose, Kotal, Rane, M.Singh, Boumous, Silva, Krishna, Colaco (C)
Dream11 Tips and Tricks for Today’s ISL Match: BFC VS ATKMB Dream11 Prediction
- A.Singh (8.5 Cr) has confronted 10 shots on target with 8 saves and 31 catches this year, demonstrating his capacity to hold onto his side and should keep him optimistic of keeping a clean sheet in this match.
- N.Roshan-Singh (8.5 Cr) has undoubtedly provided two assists with his attacking ability, which is an added bonus to his work in defence.
- A.Costa (8.5 Cr) started the season well, which helped him push for 1 goal and 1 assist, but now his focus is much more on defence, which will be tested against the consistent tough attacking.
- P.Kotal (8.5 Cr) has one goal and one assist to go along with his defensive abilities, which have kept him constant for this game.
- S.Bose (8.5 Cr) has shown substantial improvement in previous matches, which will permit him to force his defending pattern in this contest, as the team lacks defensive balance.
- J.Rane (9.0 Cr) will face his former teammates in this match, where he was able to provide a magnificent offensive presence in the midfield which can operate well in this contest.
- M.Singh (9.5 Cr) has attempted 8 shots on target and 9 crosses, resulting in 1 goal, which should keep him driven to maintain his pattern for this match.
- H.Boumous (9.0 Cr) possesses a great attacking load that can be maintained in order to make his stance clear, allowing him to give his all in this match in order to return to the scoresheet.
- C.Silva (9.5 Cr) has three goals and one assist, which will keep him energised to conduct well against this powerful attacking team.
- R.Krishna (10.5 Cr) has been consistent in his efforts, earning him two goals and two assists, making him an important pick for this match.
- L.Colaco (9.0 Cr) has scored three goals and provided one assist in recent games.