Table of Contents
Football, as we all know, is a game of high energy & full of swift turns & fast moments. Unlike other sports, football requires minimum assets & equipment to play. Football can be played just with a ball & a pair of shoes. But professional football sports require a little more sophisticated & well-built products. One of the most products anyone would need while playing a professional or competitive football match is a pair of good-quality boots. KreedOn brings you a complete review of the best football boots at an affordable price.
Complete List of Best Football Boots
Best Football Boots: Nike Vapor 15 Academy Tf
Nike football boots: The Mercurial Vapor series is among Nike’s premier series of football boots. Designed as a forward’s boot this is made for speed. In addition to that, it also provides a good amount of comfort and the soleplate has enough traction to let you make quick turns. The upper is made of synthetic materials and delivers great ball control ability.
- Excellent looks
- The ball- control is impressive
- The shoes offer very nice grip
- The use of chevron and circular studs make the cleats great for multipurpose
- It is advised to buy a size larger than your normal.
- The shoes are not very durable and have good chances to break.
Adidas football boots: Adidas Speedflow.4 F xG Football Shoe
Adidas football boots: Football and Adidas go hand-in-hand, ain’t it? The material of these shoes is synthetic textile, featuring a lace-up closure and a flat heel design. They are not resistant to water. It has an impressive touch that gives a bare-foot-like feeling and is great for quick turns and changes of direction.
- Shoe is very agile and will help in twists and turns
- Impressive ball control lends a good first-touch.
- No Water Resistant
- Slightly Rigid
Also Read | Top 10 Best Football Balls to Buy Online
Nike football boots: Nike Mercurial Superfly 6 Academy Mg
Nike football boots: Nike’s most premium boots and kind of an elder brother to the Vapors’ is the Mercurial Superfly range. Endorsed by legendary Portuguese forward, Cristiano Ronaldo, Superfly do justice to their name in every possible way. The Superfly 6 Academy is the takedown version of the Superfly Elite.
They are similar to the Vapor Fly, but are even lighter in weight and come with a sock collar. The Superfly’s standout and most liked feature is the big “Swoosh” Nike logo on the frontal part of the shoe. The finishing in the upper is of synthetic materials while the shoe is very comfortable and has a great fit. The soleplate design now features an 11-stud design consisting of a chevron stud in the center and two more on the top of the soleplate which aids in improved acceleration.
- It is ideal for running fast; improves your speed
- Extremely lightweight
- Fit is comfortable and the shoe fits like a glove
- The shoe is slightly difficult to put on
- The laces need to be re-threaded.
- Weak soleplate
Puma football boots: Puma FG AG Football Boots
Best Football Boots: Puma’s ONE does what it stands for, speed. The boot is really light in weight and has an exquisite barefoot feeling. The quality of these boots is unquestioned. Their lightweight construction, tight yet comfortable fit and good levels of traction to aid change of direction is what made this boot special. The only issue would be durability as Puma says, these should be used on your absolutely important matches.
- Really lightweight construction
- Good mix of comfort and lightweight which is difficult to make.
- Good traction to enable change of direction
- Durability remains a question mark.
Also Read | Top 10 Best Goalkeeping Gloves to BUY Online
Nike football boots: Nike Unisex-Child Jr Superfly 6 Club Ic Football Shoes
Best football boots: Replacing Nike’s legendary Hypervenom series is never easy. But Nike decided to do so and brought out the Phantom Venom series. This boot is everything the Hypervenom had and a bit more. Firstly, Hypervenom boots were always known for their touch and barefoot feeling the thin synthetic upper gave.
These boots do keep that and have become even more responsive giving a much better feel while shooting. This is courtesy the Precision Strike Zone which replaces the Poron pods of Hypervenom. But the upgraded “Agility” boot of Nike is still renowned for its major quality, the HYPERACTIVE 2.0 soleplate which is one of the most multi-directional sole plates in Nike boots and provides traction on almost any surface.
- Upgrade over the highly-popular Hypervenom series
- Precision Power Strike zone improves shooting and ball-control
- Excellent traction on any surface
- Difficult to put your foot in
Puma football boots: Puma Mens Future Z 4.4 Fg/Ag
Best soccer boots: Puma boots have always stood out in terms of their technology, their styling, and features which give them a separate identity. The Adaptalite upper of the shoes continues to have the Accufoam technology but they work better together than the previous generations, making it one of the best boots in the world in its category. Made of synthetic mesh, the upper is genuinely thin and gives a great feel while shooting. Worth mentioning is also the sense of comfort you get, once inside the shoe. It gets a very pleasingly tight fit and the sock construction will shape according to your feet.
- Very catchy, attractive look
- Very impressive power and performance
- Shooting is really easy as the boot is responsive
- The cleats take a bit of time to break in.
- Sizes are not appropriate; it runs a size large.
Nike Boys Jr Hypervenom 3 Club Fg Football Shoes
Nike football boots: One of the most popular series from the US giant, the Hypervenom is no more under production, being effectively replaced by the Phantom series. This makes this boot a steal at this time in the market, considering its quality. The upper is made of suede-mesh-like synthetic material which still remains one of the best among takedown versions. This enabled a great first touch and gave a barefoot feeling which was crucial in shooting and accuracy.
In the current market scenario, if you cannot opt for the pricey Superfly or Phantoms, the Hypervenom Phelon remains one of the best football boots.
- Barefoot-like feel on touch
- Comfortable and aggressive sole plates provide good traction and multi-directional ability.
- Ideal for the wide-footed player.
- Excellent durability.
- Not suitable for narrow-footed players
- The Phantom venom from Nike is an upgrade over this line.
Nike Tiempo Rio IV
Nike football boots: Nike’s “touch” boot is an iconic line. The Tiempo had a major role in bringing Nike to the forefront of the footballing world when it was used by 10 players of Italy and Brazil in the 1994 World Cup Final. The Tiempo Rio line was used by players like Carles Puyol, Ronaldinho, and Sergio Ramos has been known for its exquisite touch and comfort. The soleplate consisting of chevron studs in the frontal part also improves quick change of direction and acceleration.
- Synthetic leather upper finishing is supreme.
- True size
- Moulded strike zone gives good ball control
- The overall quality, look wise is a bit bland compared to other Nikes
- The insole is poor and offers less protection.
Adidas football boots: Adidas Predator 19.4 FxG
Adidas football boots: Adidas’ most famous line, the Predator 19.4 is a decent boot when compared to its predecessors and competition. It gets the signature predator-styling of having rubber embossings on the upper, which helps in improving ball control. The upper is made of synthetic materials and is highly praised by its users. The boot also receives central lacing, which enables you to customize your fit. Moreover, its 12-stud design of conical studs decent price, and clean looks definitely make this an option to look for.
- Very comfortable fit
- Central lacing allows customization in fit
- Performance is as good as hard ground and firm ground shoes
- The shoe is not for players with wide feet.
Adidas Copa Sense.4
Adidas football boots: A decent pair of takedown cleats from Adidas, the best feature of the Copa is its affordable price, comfortable fit, and minimal break-in time. This boot almost molds to your feet as you slide it in and definitely is one of the best football boots in its price segment. If you are one having narrow feet and is on a budget, the Copa will do a great job for you.
- Very comfortable fit
- Optimum speed and power
- High Value-for-money
- The shoes are not for broad-footed players
Read More | Top 15 Football Studs to Buy Online