ATKMB vs MCFC Dream11 Prediction: Yesterday’s match between Odisha FC and East Bengal might have been one of the best clashes in the history of Hero ISL. Odisha did not let Bengal make their magical comeback who lost 6-4 from Kiko Ramirez side. Today we hope this fixture to be a thriller one, with Mohun Bagan taking on Mumbai City. ATK are in fine form who are currently at top of the table, meanwhile, Mumbai are three points behind the Mariners, thus, sitting at sixth. Today they’ll be looking to clinch three points from ATK to get in the top three. Let us look at both sides:
ATK Mohun Bagan
ATK Mohun Bagan have faced the most stronger side in the current instalment of ISL under manager Antonio López Habas, defeating Bengaluru FC 4-2 and arch-rivals SC East Bengal 3-0 in their first two matches. They have strengthened their squad from last season and will start as top picks against Mumbai City FC in a rematch of last season’s final.
Mumbai City FC
Mumbai City FC, on the other hand, did suffer a shocking 1-3 defeat to Hyderabad FC after beginning the new season with a decent 3-0 win over FC Goa. The Islanders won their first ISL title by defeating the Mariners 2-1 in the final. Mumbai City also crushed ATK Mohun Bagan in both league matches last season, giving them a 3-0 head-to-head record.
ATKMB vs MCFC Dream11 Prediction | Match details
|Venue||Fatorda Stadium, Goa|
|Date||1 December, Wednesday|
|Time||7:30 PM IST|
|Possible Playing||ATK Mohan Bagan Predicted XI: Amrinder Singh, Pritam Kotal, Deepak Tangri, Carl McHugh, Subhasish Bose, Manvir Singh, Lenny Rodrigues, Liston Colaco, Hugo Boumous, Roy Krishna (captain), Joni Kauko|
Mumbai City FC Predicted XI: Mohammad Nawaz (goalkeeper), Mohamad Rakip, Rahul Bheke, Mourtada Fall (captain), Amey Ranawade, Ahmed Jahouh, Lalengmawia Ralte, Raynier Fernandes, Cassinho, Bipin Singh, Igor Angulo
|Injuries||ATK Mohun Bagan: nil|
Mumbai City FC: Vignesh D
My Dream11 Team | ATKMB vs MCFC Dream11 Prediction
Mohammad Nawaz, Subhasish Bose, Rahul Bheke, Mourtada Fall, Pritam Kotal, Manvir Singh, Hugo Boumous, Ahmed Jahouh, Igor Angulo, Roy Krishna, Liston Colaco.
Dream11 Tips and Tricks for Today’s ISL Match: ATKMB VS MCFC Dream11 Predictions
- Mohammad Nawaz (8.5 Cr) is presumed to be busier in goal than Amrinder Singh of ATK. To keep the Mariners at bay, Nawaz will need to deliver his top-notch game and make crucial saves against the likes of Roy Krishna, Hugo Boumous, and Liston Colaco.
- S.Bose (8.5 Cr) has been a centre-back, with his interceptions and pass breakups accounting for the majority of his contributions, which can continue to open up opportunities for him in this match.
- P.Kotal (8.5 Cr) made his first attacking contribution with an assist in the previous match, which is just a bonus to his terrific defensive capabilities that can keep him motivated for this match.
- M.Fall (9.0 Cr) has an 88 percent pass accuracy, as well as accurate tackles, which have allowed him to create counter-attacking opportunities and keep a clean sheet in the first match.
- R.Bheke (8.5 Cr) has demonstrated a strong awareness of attacking from the deep in his first two matches, where he created chances as well as shots on goal, which could pose a threat to the opposition.
- M.Singh (9.5 Cr) tallied his first goal of the tournament, giving him the confidence to generate better odds in this big game.
- H.Boumous (9.0 Cr) addition to ATKMB makes their squad star-studded. He will play for MCFC for the very first time this season, allowing him to improve his game, thus making him a pivotal player.
- A.Jahouh (9.0 Cr) has one goal and one assist this season, with consistent contributions that will keep him on his toes as he continues to improve.
- R.Krishna (10.5 Cr) has one goal, two assists, and five shots on goal, and he has the tendency to deliver his all in this contest, making him the obvious choice.
- L.Colaco (9.0 Cr) is a promising forward who scored two goals and provided one assist in the first two games of the season, and he has the potential to improve with more game time.
- I.Angulo Alboniga (10 Cr) has made a lot in the headlines recently, who scored two goals in the first game but couldn’t contest his contributions in the second, which should keep him fixated on scoring goals.