ATKMB vs KBFC Dream11 Prediction Today: The 8th edition of Hero Indian Super League is back with a bang, with last year’s runner-ups – ATK Mohun Bagan taking on two times runner-up Kerela Blasters in the opening match. Same as last season, the complete ISL will be held in rather a secluded area, with Goa being the focal point for all the tournaments. Both teams with their broken hearts are going to square off against each other at PJN Stadium, Fatorda at 7:30 PM. In the previous ISL league stage, ATK Mohun Bagan defeated Kerala Blasters FC twice. Since the fused Kolkata side debuted in the ISL in the 2020-21 season, both the sides have only played twice. In the previous confrontation between the two, the Mariners won 3-2. Kerala Blasters had previously played the now-defunct ATK on 12 occasions in the ISL. Both ISL teams won four games against each other and drew the other four.
Let’s take a peek at both sides
ATK Mohun Bagan
Lopez Habas’ team enters this season as runners-up from the previous season.
The addition of Joni Kauko and Hugo Boumous in midfield has given the ISL team more offensive capability.
On the other hand, it will be a turnaround season for men in yellow who had a disappointing season 7, finishing at just 10th place. With the arrival of a new gaffer Ivan Vukomanovic, Kerala will surely be aiming to win the title for the first time after failing to do that in the past seven seasons.
ATKMB vs KBFC Dream11 Prediction Today | Match details
|Venue||PJN Stadium, Fatorda, Goa|
|Date||19 November, Friday|
|Time||7:30 PM IST|
|Possible Playing||ATK Mohun Bagan Predicted XI: Amrinder Singh, Ashutosh Mehta, Tiri, Prabir Das, Pritam Kotal, Subhasish Bose, Carl McHugh, Hugo Boumous, Joni Kauko, Manvir Singh, Roy Krishna|
Kerela Blasters Predicted XI: Albino Gomes, Nishu Kumar, Enes Sipovic, Marko Lešković, Jessel Carneiro, Jeakson Singh, Sahal Abdul Samad, Rahul K P, Adrian Luna, Jorge Pereyra Diaz, Álvaro Vázquez
|Injuries||ATK Mohun Bagan: Tiri (doubt) |
-- Advertisement --
Kerela Blasters: nil
ATKMB vs KBFC Dream11 Prediction Today | My Dream 11 Team
Amrinder Singh, Marko Lešković, Jessel Carneiro, Tiri, Pritam Kotal, Jeakson Singh, Hugo Boumous, Harmanjot Khabra, Álvaro Vázquez, Roy Krishna, Manvir Singh.
Dream11 Tips and Tricks for Today’s ISL Match: ATKMB vs KBFC Dream11 Prediction Today
- Between Amrinder Singh and Albino Gomes, Amrinder is our definite choice. The 2016 golden glove winner finished the 2017-18 campaign with 59 saves. Amrinder helped Mumbai City to clinch the league winners shield as well as the Hero ISL Trophy, thus keeping 10 clean sheets in 23 matches for the Islanders in the 20/21 season.
- In defence, the centre back duo of Marko Lešković and Tiri seems perfect. Both were an integral part of their team last season. Tiri completed the last season with 25 interceptions and 133 clearances in 21 appearances. Whereas the new signing Marko will be looking to make his mark in the Indian League, who has made more than 150 appearances in the Croatian top league.
- In the defensive flanks, Pritam Kotal and Jessel Carneiro are surely great options to consider. Kotal has been excellent in the league who helped ATK win their third trophy. Jessel is also an incredible player who has made 5 assists in 18 matches in 19/20.
- Selecting midfielders might be the trickiest part to deal with. The addition of Hugo Boumous from ATKMB makes their squad a star-studded team.
- Jeakson Singh and Harmanjot Khabra are another excellent duos to include in. In 2020-21, youngster Jeakson, persisted in his chase with the first team, making 16 more appearances and scoring his 1st goal in the league. Harmanjot has also shown his quality since the start of the tournament in 2014. He has completed every match with an average passing score of 37.87.
- In attack, Roy Krishna is the definite choice to go in for. The Fijian has scored 29 goals and 14 assists in 44 matches. He also won the golden boot and has maintained his form ever since.
- Vasquez, who has played in top European leagues such as La Liga and the English Premier League, could be the right fit to put Kerala Blasters FC’s goal-scoring struggles to nap.
- And finally, in the attack, Manvir is the most promising candidate to go for. The former FC Goa player helped them cliched the ISL winner shield and also helped his current side to reach the ISL Finals.