Hero ISL 2021 ATKMB vs FCG Dream11 Prediction: Another jaw-dropping ISL victory last night. Hyderabad FC thrashed Odisha 6-1 in an epic goal parade. This win has pushed the Nazims at second in the table with 15 points, just a single point behind Mumbai FC. Today, both Goa and ATK have a golden opportunity to close on their rivals. Both are in fine form, but for now, let’s look at both sides.
ATK Mohun Bagan
ATK Mohun Bagan FC has won one of their last five matches, placing them fifth on the podium after opening the tournament on a positive note, which should be maintained if they are to remain in first place.
FC Goa, on the other hand, had a rough start to the installment but has shown great dedication with only one loss in their last five games, which should keep them driven to fulfill well in this match.
ATKMB vs FCG Dream11 Prediction | Match details
|Venue||PJN Stadium, Fatorda, Goa|
|Date||29 December, Wednesday|
|Time||7:30 PM IST|
|Possible Playing||ATK Mohan Bagan Predicted XI: Amrinder Singh, Subhasish Bose, Tiri, Pritam Kotal, Joni Kauko, Deepak Tangri, Carl McHugh, Manvir Singh, Hugo Boumous, Liston Colaco, Roy Krishna|
FC Goa Predicted XI: Dheeraj Singh, Seriton Fernandes, Aiban Dohling, Dylan Fox, Ivan Gonzalez, Saviour Gama, Princeton Rebello, Edu Bedia, Alberto Noguera, Airam Cabrera, Devendra Murgaonkar
|Injuries||ATK Mohan Bagan: nil|
FC Goa: Brandon Fernandes
My Dream11 Team | ATKMB vs FCG Dream11 Prediction
D.Singh, Kotal, Bose, Garrido Gonzalez, Boumous (C), Kauko, Bedia, Noguera Ripoll, Krishna (VC), Colaco, Ortiz Mendoza
Dream11 Tips and Tricks for Today’s ISL Match: ATKMB VS FCG Dream11 Prediction
- Dheeraj Singh (8.5 Cr) managed to pull three saves with one goal conceded in his last match, which can keep him on track.
- Subhashish Bose (8.5 Cr) has been reliable in previous matches. Thus registering a fantastic assist in his last match, highlighting his ability to stay consistent in this match.
- Pritam Kotal (8.5 Cr) has a lot of potential with his defensive abilities. He hasn’t shown in the last two games, but he can be kept if he performs well in this one.
- Ivan Garrido Gonzalez (9.0 Cr) tallied a fantastic goal in his last match, along with 36 accurate passes, which could allow him to perform with a similar rigor in this match.
- Hugo Boumous (9.0 Cr) scored two goals, which compelled him to show his consistent performances and which can keep improving with each passing game, making him our top pick for this match.
- Joni Kauko (8.5 Cr) was able to provide a brilliant assist in his previous match, which could force him to advance with attacking confidence and encourage his contributions in this match.
- Alberto Noguera Ripoll (9.0 Cr) has been making good contributions in all of his games, with his most recent match seeing him create 2 shots on target and 53 accurate passes, making him an important lad.
- Edu Bedia (9.0 Cr) has provided two assists in the last three games. We reckon he’ll be able to find his way in this contest.
- Roy Krishna (10.5 Cr) has acquired his bomb form in the last three games. 1 goal and 3 assists makes him our top pick.
- Jorge Ortiz Mendoza (9.5 Cr) proved he has a great fighting spirit. It makes him a potential threat in the attacking force. He’ll be looking to break his deadlock and score some bangers.
- Liston Colaco (9.0 Cr) is a talented young lad who has found the net four times so far. He’ll be looking to net some more.