We all crave for a better health and Playing Badminton can help you achieve that. We have compiled 9 actual benefits that shuttle game provides our physical being.
Benefits of Playing Badminton
- Playing badminton can help you reduce weight, an hour’s session can burn up to 480 calories. Playing daily can result in losing about 4 kgs in a month
- It helps in toning the muscles and maintaining a good physique. While playing badminton you make use of every muscle in your body, which is great for calves, butt, quads and hamstring
- Playing badminton optimizes heart function. It strengthens the heart, reducing the bad cholesterol and increasing the good cholesterol in the body
- It reduces the risk of having diabetes by decreases the overall production of sugar by liver. This makes you less prone to diabetes
- Playing badminton reduces hypertension and lowers the blood pressure. It helps produce chemicals to ward off stress without chemical drugs
- Badminton improves the cardio-pulmonary functions and makes the body habitual of sweating naturally which helps in releasing the toxins from the body
- It boosts endurance and productivity and also develops strength to endure physical stress. Making you more alert and increases concentrating at work
- Playing badminton improves functioning of lungs and its capacity. It also helps in strengthening the respiratory muscles
- It promotes growth of cells which form bones and makes you physically stronger by increasing the bone density
Explore more such sports stories exclusively on KreedOn.